|21- Truth|

••••••••
Truth shall reveal itself.
••••••••

It has been a week since Laksh and I started dating. It has been a week full of awkwardness, confusion and searching. We had ticked off all the names from our suspect lists. Except that Krish Thakhur who never bothered to show up in school except that one day when I again received a letter. The letter this time was a lot more intriguing and threatening to say, it started with calling me slow and ended with the signature 'your prince' salutation. The content was so shocking, it indirectly said that the person who was supposedly gay and whom I was searching was the prince who had hidden his identity before coming her. So inshort that person was obviously making me find the prince who was also my boyfriend but he didn't know that. I hadn't still informed Laksh and Sanskaar about the letters but planned to do it today.

Closing my locker I drifted my thoughts towards Laksh. Sanskaar still didn't know, though I had told ma already. Swara had guessed it as soon as she saw me coming with Laksh and noticing my blush, though she promised that she wouldn't tell anything to Sanskaar, by the way they were dating.

Inshort everything was going good.

"Good morning everyone," the voice of our Principal from the speaker startled everyone.

"I have yet again received a letter for Heartylove with a message of reading this in front of the whole school. To begin with, he knows your identity Heartylove; your name. He wants me to tell you- 'that he is sick and tired of waiting, he says that this would be the final letter you would ever receive because after this if you aren't able to find him he would rejoice the fact that you have lost. Lost your first case infront of someone you didn't even know. He says that he is the prince. A prince who has his identity hidden. He wants you to search for him and once you know who he his, he wants you to show him a proof. If the proof is valid and if you are actually able to find him. You would win. And...

"I want to talk to you. Now,"Laksh said as soon as the announcement ended. The passage was as it is empty still we went to an abandoned room.

"You know that I ain't the person who put forth that challenge right?" His tone was uncertain, he was nervous thinking about my doubts.

Smiling I told him, "Laksh that person can't be you for sure. No one would be that desperate to make me want to find him, he surely has a different aim. And I guess I have somewhat cracked the real mystery over here," I stated.

"And that would be?"

"See I ain't sure but this would make sense. The real challenge was not to find the person who wrote the message on my page, it was to find you. The actually hidden person here. The real motive I don't know but just think practically, he wants me to find the hidden prince here so that he finds you, no one would give such direct clues and on thinking his every letter had 'your prince' which clearly means he wants to get you through me,"

"Me? And wait a second what do you mean by letters?" Okay busted.

I had planned on telling them together but now I guess I would have to do it separately.

"The thing is-" I started but my phone beeped.

'Meet me Asap at home. Bring Laksh along.' My brother messaged.

"I will tell you once we reach home, Laksh's calling,"

"Okay, lets leave."

•••••••••

"And you didn't tell us about those letters," Sanskaar said angrily once I told them everything.

Though, they did agree about my theory.

"Seriously, Gini you should have told us about the letters, we never know what he might have done," Laksh stated.

"See whats done is done. For now we should focus on Krish because I am pretty sure has something to do with those letters and the real motive of the challenger behind asking me to find A-the prince,"

"How would we find him when we haven't even seen him; he rarely comes to school," Sanskaar said.

"I have seen him," Laksh informed.

"I have too. And I guess if he is a student we can take help from the prinicipal. He will be willing to help, afterall he is the one who made Heartylove,"

I sighed after getting two affirmative nods. I won't lose this Gay Challenge. Never.

===============

Lalalal hows it!!

Batao batao!!

Do vote n comment!!

By the way-- SIMM if you haven't checked I have uploaded two chapters, for the NEXT chapter do vote and reach the target!! You are gonna live the next chapter ;)