|10- And I Just Died|

A N D I J U S T D I E D .

*********

Roads are the way to heart

*********

R A G I N I

I was out, away from house almost the entire night. This night, I had discovered Laksh wasn't gay, I had lost my first kiss, and I was here sitting in a really expensive car with Laksh and I absolutely had no idea where we were going.

I did try to ask him so many times, yet he would ignore me or start the conversation with the driver, apparently Tej. I wasn't sure yet I somewhere did feel that he was angry, so I kept quiet until the car stopped in the middle of nowhere.

Okay it stopped in front of large billboard saying 'Pune in 1 km'.

What the fudge, we were in a completely new city and that too three hours from home, we travelled for four hours. My mind was processing so rapidly to atleast reach a conclusion yet everything was blank. Confusingly, why were we here? I was still thinking when;

"Ragini, get down," Laksh ordered.

You don't order Ragini Mr., oh wait Ragini? And not Gini..He must be really angry so I did the best thing. I got off the car.

Laksh soon came to side as well.

"Laksh, two days and I want you back in Mumbai or else I would inform about this to your mother, and you know the consequences," Tej guy spoke.

"Two days?" I asked.

Laksh glanced at me and-

"I will just make sure that they don't come to know about today," Laksh replied to Tej.

And now my patience really was giving me a tough time. What does he think of himself, I knew I had created such a lame confusion in my brain, but that's not my fault. His habits and some situations made me come to that conclusion. Yet the attitude he was showing me now wasn't right, and I very well knew how to return this back. So I also started ignoring him.

"Ragini, I would request you to take care of yourself and please don't create any trouble for these two days atleast," Tej calmly uttered rolling his eyes.

"As if," Laksh taunted. I just shrugged.

Tej rolled his eyes and started the car disappearing from our view.

Laksh soon held my hand and started dragging me towards the billboard. No explaination? I also didn't utter a word which didn't go unnoticed by him as he was continuously seeing me from the corner of his eyes, as if waiting for me to raise the first question.

I just simply ignored.

We walked until I could see a whole city in front me, as in the entrance. Laksh continued dragging me, now I was so tired that I didn't pay any attention to where we were going or better what we were doing here in Pune.

"We will be staying here for two days," Finally he broke his silence. I smirked though.

"And why is that?"

"Because of the stunt you pulled out last night."

"Oh, wait last night?" I asked completely horrified.

"Yeah last night. Ragini you do know right its 5 am in the morning."

"Oh fuck. Ma and dadda are going to kill me, no they will directly bury me, last time I had atleast left a note but this time. What will I do, they will be so angry. This time Sanskaar is there as well, he will scold me to hell. Oh god.- "

"Gini, relax. Tej will take care of everything. He will inform your parents and moreover you have your phone you can directly call them."

Oh yes. I had my phone I could easily communicate. I acted so stupid for a self said detective.

"You know sometimes you act too stupid for a detective," He softly spoke. It was so difficult to figure out his words but I did hear him clear.

"Yeah, I guess,"

"You mentioned Sanskaar," he asked confused while he continued walking.

"What?"

"While ranting you mentioned that Sanskaar. And also about how he will scold you,"

"I didn't." Oh, yes I did. But I didn't want to tell him right now about Sanskaar because I wanted him to open up first and to solve the confusion he planted in my brain with the whole new name concept.

"You did,"

"Why are we here? And where are we going," I said trying to deviate the topic.

"I will tell you once we reach the hotel," he responded.

I must have lost around 10 kilos since yesterday as where ever we went we are just walking. It was almost twenty minutes since we were walking. Why do they construct hotels so far from the entrance of the city.

Alas, after twenty five minutes Laksh stopped indicating we had finally reached a hotel.

"Come inside," he spoke.

On entering the hotel, it seemed to be a sophisticated one yet not so expensive. And I got to know this because there were variety of people not only the rich ones sitting at the lounge and it indicated that it was a good local hotel.

Laksh went to the receptionist and I tagged behind.

"One room for two nights."

The receptionist eyed us strangely. First me and then Laksh. And shook her head as if showing her disapproval.

"One room?" I whispered shocked.

"Shut up," He whispered back yet rudely.

What is with his 'shut up'.

"Listen you have no right to-"

"Sshh," He again cut me off.

All this while the receptionist was doing something on her computer and was oogling Laksh. He had handed her some identity verification cards, namely the license and a credit card maybe.

After all the procedures were completed we finally headed towards the SAME room

Same being the keyword.

********

The room was very big like I could see a couch, a glass table with two sofa chairs and a bed. Obviously.

I went and sat on the bed whereas Laksh was standing and staring at me.

"Laksh, why one room? I was trying to ask you and you said shut up! Like seriously I would have paid you for the other room as soon as we would have reached."

"Gini, on what basis do you actually call your self a detective like for a detective you act so stupid."

"Why?"

"We are a tourist here, you would have to show some of your identity documents to get a room and you dressed in a pajama and tank top doesn't help,"

"Okay. And now most importantly why the heck are we here. We could have gone home. My ma and dadda are for sure going to kill me alive for going out late at night. And d-" I again started ranting.

"Gini, I am a prince."

Okay.

And I, just died.

******************************************

We reach 1k!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ thankyouuy!!!

I hope you are liking the story??

Do do tell!!

Take care

*COMMENT. VOTE. Share pleaze?

Meethi