|24- Awkward|

Personally, I love this chapter. The most!!

Enjoyee

A W K W A R D

Waking up to the sound of my alarm clock especially on a Monday morning wasn't A favourite thing if mine, so when my alarm beeped I being me decoded to act ignorant towards the voice and continue my slumber.

However my extended sleep was short lived as I felt a whole lot of water thrown on me, my face to be exact.

"What the actual damn fuck!" I sounded so mad with my voice husky from sleep, such a great combo.

"Goodmorning?" standing in front of me Laksh trying to look as oblivious as he could.

"Lakshya you are in deep shit right now," with that I bolted from my bed while he also started running down stairs.

"Gini, it wasn't too bad," he said still running, now around the sofa set.

"It was. You don't mess with my sleep. You don't mess with anyone's sleep," I mouthed angrily.

Changing my running tract, I went to the kitchen to wipe my face with a towel and picked up a cold water bottle from the fridge on my way.

The shit is going to be real. Smirking I started running towards Laksh again.

His back was facing me while he stood there panting from running continuously. Patting his shoulder, he turned towards me when I emptied the
whole bottle on him.

Seeing the look on his facewas priceless, his shirt was wet, water was driping from his hair. I couldn't control my laughter seeing his state while he glared at me.

"You didn't," he started angrily.

"Oh, I just did," I said with a smirk backing away from him in the process.

"Ragini Kapoor you--" he was cut off by the door bell sound. Assuming that it was someone delivery guy as both my parents and Sanskaar were at work, Laksh decided to head upstairs and change his now wet shirt.

Glancing at my appearance before openingthe door I was pretty much not happy to say atleast, I was wearing a tank top and shorts and my hair was all over the place plus I hadn't brushed my teeth yet.

Thankgod for a good morning breath.

Opening the door I come across to a couple of people dressed extremely formally.

"Are you Ragini Kapoor?" One of them asked while the others had their eyes trained on me.

"Ye-yeah," I stuttered, I mean opeing the door to five men and one women; unknown I might add. Anyone would get scared. Thankgod Laksh was there upstairs or else I would have actually peed my pants.

Exxageragation

Laksh please come down.

"So can we come in child?" The women spoke while the man nextto her offered a smile to me.

Battling whether I shoud allow those complete strangers to enter my unarmed house, they sensing my thoughts spoke,

"Ragini we are from the royal house," the women answered once again.

Ooh-kay. Laksh please don't come down.

"Now can we come in please?" The man next to the women spoke.

"Yes sure," I made way smilingly.

Only the couple, as I assumed entered while the other men just stood outside as I closed the door.