|14-Day-Mares|

D A Y -M A R E S

*****

Day\ night -mares are not always true?

******

R A G I N I

I was extremely tired, exhausted. I dropped on the bed which was already occupied. All my clothes were scattered around; some down on the floor and some on the bed. It was 7 am in the morning when I was finally getting sleep, the whole night Laksh didn't let me sleep.

According to him, the person sitting on the passenger seat should be awake the whole time while the driver is driving. Because of this logic I couldn't grab any sleep which I could have taken during the five hour long drive.

After I had dropped water on the couch that night, we decided that it was best for us to share the bed. I had carefully made a pillow wall between us so that no one could invade each other's personal space on the bed, unfortunately till the morning the pillow wall was no more and was ruthlessly murdered by my legs thus landing me completely in Laksh's territory, in his arms more specifically.

Yesterday when I woke up I was wrapped under Laksh's arms with my back pressed to his chest. His breath fanned over my neck sending chills to my spine. I had spent a good ten minutes there thinking about the past events and more on how I had faked the 'locker injury' so that I could spend more time with Laksh, that time I wanted to spend time with him in order to prove him gay now my mind still wanted the same.

Yet the reason now was completely different, now I wished to spend time with him because I enjoyed it more over it soothed my heart.

This was the first time I was experiencing this feeling of having a crush; after the kiss we shared on Saturday night, my feeling rose to another higher peak.

We had spent yesterday going to various places to visit;along the various markets we tried to cover everything.

We had planned to leave by 11pm yesterday so that we could reach earlier today but we both dozed off after the tiring day yesterday hence started the journey at 2 am itself. The drive was pretty silent yet comfortable.

Occasionally we would discuss about his life there and I would tell him more about mine. Except the Sanskaar part, I felt he already knew about me and Sanskaar being siblings and telling him the history would have just spoiled my mood so I ignored the Sanskaar's part.

He told me about his siblings, two in number. His elder brother Raj, who was destined to the throne and Palavi, his younger sister who apparently was studying law abroad. His father, the king had always made precautions regarding Laksh's and Palavi's identity, their identities were mostly kept hidden.

Back in his kingdom in Rajasthan, people just knew about the presence of kings's three children but only Raj was known. This actually helped the other two siblings to pursue their choice of careers ahead. And because of this I met Laksh, so well done king sir.

I had told him about my mother's restaurant and my father's detective agency and how they both loved their respective fields. I told him about my dream of my own investigation bureau if not that I wanted to pursue crime journalism. I had my goals set. I had quoted.

When we had finally reached we both were beyond exhausted after dropping me at my house he left for his. I had received a short and sweet-not from my mother and Sanskaar who thought that this stint of mine was very dangerous and could also land me in various problems in future . I had nodded to every statement of theirs, seeing my sleepy state they allowed me to sleep and miss college for a day.

Now, I was lying on the bed after the much needed home shower and changing into another pair of home clothes while the used clothes from the trip were lying on the floor. Except the dress, which I kept on the bed. I turned into a freak who continuously stared the dress replaying the incidents I had gone through while wearing it.

Soon sleep overpowered my thoughts and I dozed off to lands of dreams.

--------------------------------------------------------

"You like me?" Laksh asked me completely stunned.

"Yes," I murmured.

"Seriously Gini how can you think that I would like a person like you? I mean look at yourself, you are a tomboy you have no qualities of a girl. How can someone like you?" He laughed.

"Get over me Gini," He laughed and disappeared.

I woke up with a thud, maybe I had screamed as well, a little as dadda came running to my room.

"RG what happened my child?" He asked concerned.

"You are at home?"

"Yes I had decided to bunk today as I had my princess here at home alone, how could I leave you when you were sleeping, huh?" He smiled.

I hugged him tightly appreciating his thinking. My dadda was surely the best.

"Now tell me what happened?"

"Uhmm, I saw a bad dream."

"About?"

"I don't clearly remember.." I acted whereas I very nicely remembered the full dream.

"Its that Laksh boy right?" He asked out of nowhere.

"W-what? No no why will I dream about him."

"Oh, then you might be dreaming about Lakshya Pratap Singh, the prince. On whom you are crushing, huh?"

"Lakshya? Prince? Crush? What are you saying dadda," How could he know everything, god if everyone comes to know about this mainly Laksh he will think I told my dadda.

"RG, I am a detective. The whole India might be unaware of him but I have seen his pictures and his behavior that day confirmed my thoughts. I might add that I did some research but now looking at your red face I can easily make out. Though the crush part was just a fluke which you confirmed," He explained.

Dis- Advantages of having a detective dad.

Though compairing, my dadda was cooler in such things. Boyfriend, crushes he had given my that sense of freedom with him that I could discuss such things with him.

"Please don't tell Sanskaar. I am not sure about my feelings yet. But once I am I will tell him and mom together," I assured him.

"I trust you RG, but I still want to know the real reason behind your trip to Pune and it surely wasn't your case. Don't even try to lie and did you both stay in the same room. RG tell me everything," And he quickly went back to his protective father mode.

I told him everything afterall there was no reason to hide anything now.

With the day-mare I had I knew Laksh would never return the feelings I allowed to grew within me. My tomboyish attitude and behavior explained the reason well. And I was sure that I won't change myself even if hell freezes because I was proud of myself and my ways. And I would always want to be loved for my true self not a fake one.

Thus I made an important decision, to control my feelings towards Laksh by ignoring him to an extend; after all he is my friend and not only my crush.

This Day-mare, should have meant something.

A warning for my growing feelings.

********************************************
The real story woukd start soon ;)

Lalalal whose back?

Who ruined the night?
Meee!!!!

Hehehe!!

If u liked do vote or comment!?

Love,

Meethi❤️