|20- Yes|

shivika2417 cause I love you ;)

*******
I am dancing.

*********

The bouquet and the envelope. I was shocked, who could have sent it to me at this time. I assumed it was the 'Your Prince' guy, as soon as I was opening the envelope I heard Laksh swear beside me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"This was not supposed to arrive while I was here", he explained.

He sent it. While he was here. Wow. (note my sarcasm.)

"Okay, so now as my full proof plan has failed I'll do this myself and not through the envelope,"he said as he rubbed his palms gearing himself for the forth coming.

"What?" I asked perplexed and confused.

He came closer so that he was towering above me, holding my hands he pulled me closer so that we were very close. Bending down he whispered into my ears.

"I like you a lot, will you give me the right to call myself your boyfriend?" those tickling sensations in my stomach rose higher, I was shocked; understatement.

I had no idea this would happen this soon, but I was happy, contended. I knew my feeling crystal clear so I answered confidently.

"Hmm..let me think, like I can anytime get someone better than you," his eyes widened as I obviously didn't expect this answer. His eyes showed a glint of anger? jealousy? Or some thing of that sort. Before I made him more angry.

Chuckling I wrapped my hands around his neck. "But I would still go for you. I like you a lot;"

Wrapping his hands around my waist, grinning he leaned closer. "You are mine," with that he closed the distance between us.

This kiss was different from the ones we have had before, it was sweet but filled with satisfaction, it was slow yet full of feelings. My first kiss with my boyfriend.

• • • •

"RG, was Laksh here today?" my dad asked entering into my room. While I was lying on my bed relaying all the happenings of today.

"Yea-h!?" I said thinking about his sudden question.

"And what was he doing here?" He asked getting into his detective and protective mode. "RG, do you want to tell me something?"

"I-I.." I fumbled. Wasn't it too soon to tell him? But I guess I should tell him, eventually he'll come to know so it would be better if I tell him beforehand.

"So, I guess you don't have anything to tell. But you know I have something to tell or rather I have something to show you," he said removing a paper from his pocket. "I found this and when I read this-"

"You read it?" My eyes widened. I hadn't read the letter yet and here my dad had already read it.

Perfect.

Give the girl some privacy.

Okay, not needed. I am cool.

"The content was very interesting. To start with it had some words like beautiful inside out, only one to challenge, like you and the word that caught my interest-Girlfriend," he said with a serious expression.

Busted.

Oops.

"Dadda, actually it happened very quickly I never did realise that I started liking him and surprisingly he likes me back. Like I never thought anyone would like a person like me not that I wanted anyone to still. This feeling is so different. I swear I was going to tell you but not today. I know I should have but I wanted sometime to process everything thats why I didn't but-"

"I approve," he said shocking me as he gave a genuine smile showing he really was okay with this.

"Really?"

"Yes RG, I know I have met him only once but I am pretty sure the way he looks at you no other boy can, with so much care and love. I am pretty sure he would treat you in the best way possible," he smiled and hugged me.

"But you still have to tell you mom and Sanskaar," he said seriously. "I am pretty sure your mom wouldn't mind but telling Sanskaar would be a task. And do it quickly. Okay?"

"I will," I assured him.

"Now you sleep you have college tomorrow," he sternly ordered and left.

It was always easy to open up your feelings or thoughts with your parents, atleast for me. My ma and dadda had always made this kind of environment where I never feared sharing feelings with them. They were strict but understanding and I respected this fact a lot.

While I was trying to sleep my phone beeped.

'I am coming to pick you up tomorrow. Be ready by 7, Goodnight ;)' I read the text from Laksh.

Grinningly I closed my eyes and dream world engulfed me.

➖➖➖➖

Lalalalal ;)

shivika2417 you'll get your 'answer' in next chapter❤️

Do vote and comment❤️

Love