|13-Wet|

W E T

******

Water is wet.

*******

R A G I N I

I turned on the lights once I opened the door. Laksh, had gone to buy some ice cream as eating it down would have meant him missing his football game which was to be aired in sometime now.

The room was cleaned by the staff so I just had the task to clean myself and to prepare the couch for Laksh to sleep. We had a heated discussion on who will sleep on couch, and clearly he won;

"I will sleep on the couch, you slept yesterday," he had said, and I being me taking care of my self esteem clearly refused.

"Nope, I will be sleeping on the couch I liked it there," fact it was pretty uncomfortable for my 5'6'' frame so it would be so so difficult for his 6'3 feet.

"If it was comfortable the bed will be more, so you will sleep on the bed and I on the couch."

"No, I will sleep on the couch."

"Bed."

"Couch."

"Bed."

"Couch."

"Couch."

"Bed."

"Yes sure," he smirked. And I realized that he had tricked me, such a douche.

"This is clearly wrong, you cheated."

"I didn't, you yourself accepted bed and I don't want any discussions on this clear?"

I had just shrugged in response.

Remembering this I felt so stupid, I mean I should have accepted the bed earlier only, he was the one who thought that he could sleep in a 5'9 long couch. So much for being a gentleman, I chuckled; I was pretty sure that he will accept his defeat as soon as he would lay on the couch.

I went towards the closet to take out an extra sheet and a duvet so that I could prepare his bed before he comes back. That's when he decided to grace the room with his presence, why does he has such an awful timing?

Opening the door for him, I returned to the couch for my un- started work, first picking the bottled water from the table.

"I will do that, you can have your ice cream in the meanwhile," he offered.

"No. I am doing it so shoo," I said while I took a large sip of water.

"No I," and he started unfolding the sheets; standing very close to me I might add.

I took a step forward as well to snatch the sheets from him, still holding the opened bottle.

"Gini, don't."

"Laksh, don't."

And with this I realized how close I was to him, our faces were so close that I could feel his minty breath, and our staring game started. I was so lost in his brown ones, that I didn't notice that we were moving more closer to each other; my eyes closed involuntarily and so did his and with this just like magic our lips met.

This was different from our previous one, as this was something I wanted as well, last one no matter how good it was; this was definitely better. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer if possible and my now- empty hands went around his neck and raking his hair.

It wasn't as slow as it was the last time, it was way more passionate. As if we were trying to tell something through the kiss, something meaningful. Atleast for me, it was the first time I felt something like this for someone ; it was deep. Deep enough to penetrate my heart and to swell it.

Never did I feel so attracted and especially when I had just met a person, but with Laksh it just happened. My heart just clicked to his unknowingly, no matter how fast it happened I was willing to keep it that way..the slight crush wasn't just slight as it was and I finally got some guts to accept it.

With the lack of breath, we finally parted. We were still close, very close. His eyes was on mine as if he was trying to find something, a reason maybe? His stare made me conscious of our current position and I looked down to avoid the gaze.

"Gini," he whispered gently.

"Uhmm," I still didn't look up.

"The couch is wet," he had humor in his voice.

I deviated my gaze towards the couch just to find that I had dropped the opened bottle on it while kissing and the couch indeed was completely wet.

Indeed.

***************************************

LOVEXx

~meethii

Howww wass ittt??
Batao baataoo!!

Do vote and comment!❤️