|22- Editor|

"GoodMorning Sir," I wished our principal once I entered his cabin with Sanskaar and Laksh.

"Ragini? What brings you here with your brothers?"

"I am not her brother!" Laksh said loudly.

Deciding to save Laksh from the embarasment I decided to continue "Sir actually we wanted details about Krish Thakhur, he is supposed to be a new student,"

"And Ragini why would you think that I would provide information about any student?" He asked in a questioning tone.

"Sir this is about Heartylove. I strongly believe that Krish has something to do with those threats," I explained him.

He looked shocked seeing me talk about heartylove infront of those two spectators who stood there awkwardly.

"They know," I reply his unasked question.

"You told them?"

"They guessed,"

"I am providing with the details only because its about Heartylove, and that it was me who asked you to take that role," he said. I smiled at him.

He searched something on his computer, while I glanced at the two boys only to see Sanskaar glaring at Laksh.

"Ragini, are you sure with the names? Because theres no Krish Thakhur in our school," he informed.

"But I have seen him in the corridors," Laksh said. " I have too," I confirmed.

"How could someone enter the school premises when they aren't a student! I would have to talk to the security," he stood and marched towards the door. "And Ragini he might be your culprit," with that he exited the cabin leaving us alone.

"How are we going to reach him when we don't even have his photo?" Sanskaar asked. "Wait! Oh yes. I exactly know how we will," I told them and dashed outside to meet Prithvi.

•••••••••••••

"I still don't believe this. How the fuck did you remember this?" Sanskaar asked astonished. I just chuckled in response. Apparently the day I received that threat letter, yes the same day when Krish the great decided to show up, Prithvi our college's photographer and my friend decided to capture everyone's faces in his camera.

Long story short he took Krish's photo as well and I found it after an hour of swipping through his gallery. I had no idea that our college had so damn many students. Hell of a task.

Now Sanskaar, Laksh and I were sitting in the secret room trying to search this Krish guy's details. We haven't made any progress yet.

"I don't think that this person is a celebrity!" Sanskaar stated. Rolling my eyes "He isn't,"

"Then whey are we searching him on the net?" Sanskaar facepalmed. Even though I hated to admit he was right but it was a worth a shot. He could have turned up to be an actor, you never know?

Who am I even kidding?

"RG, wh- oh Laksh you are here as well?" Dadda raised his eyebrows. Can he be a little less obvious.

"Hi uncle," he smiled. Frightened I might add.

"What are you all doing?" Dadda asked noticing our positions. I was lying on the couch with my laptop on my lap while Sanskaar was on the table with his laptop. Laksh was scanning through some articles.

"Dad we are searching the background of a guy about whom we have no clue," Sanskaar informed.

"Apparently this person is threatening me heartylove and challenging me to find the disguised prince in our college." I filled him with all the details from the start.

"Prince?" Dadda asked raising his eyebrows, indirectly pointing towards Laksh.

"Exactly I mean how can our school have any prince, there are thousand better college around. I don't see any point of him taking an admission in our college and most importantly living in a small city like ours," Sanskaar stated the obvious.

"Yep I feel the same," I agreed winking at Laksh who glared in return.

"Do you have any photo of that Krish guy? I guess I'll try to help,"

"That would be great dadda, yeah thats him," I said handing him the photo.

"Give me sometime till then you all go upstairs, your mother has made lasagna for you all," with that he rushed to his secret room while we headed to the dining table.

••••••••••••••••

"See, this guy isn't a school student instead he is a journalist and works in the editor's office. With this all what I can think is that the editor has his doubts and to confirm his theory he has sent this guy to spy. And they themseleves aren't sure about the prince coming here," dadda explained.

"And how do you know that they aren't sure?" Laksh asked

"Because then they would have directly published the article without confirming,"

"So what do we do know?" Sanskaar raised his query. "I am pretty sure what we have to do," I smiled at them while they looked on dumbfounded.

I certainly knew what I wanted to do, my aim was just to remove the editor's doubt and to make Krish or whatever his real name is to confess that what he did was wrong.

I mean I won't be going all mafia on them right? I am just twenty. I just needed a proof to show the police so that the editor gets a warning and he would never think about the hidden prince in our city ever again!!

__________________

8 chapters left ;)

Lalalala!!

How was it?!

Do vote n comment!

Love,
Meethi