|23-Daring Date|

City's Register

Taking a deep breath I entered the office, with a wide smile plastered on my face. I was certainly sure what I had to do, just go inside meet Krish or his boss, take Krish out and make him confess his doings. I was hundred percent sure that the editor would never agree to his fault.

So Krish had to.

Entering the office I saw an middle aged man, round spectacles working on his computer.

"I am here to meet Krish Thakur," I drew his attention towards me. His fingers stopped typing while he looked up with a weird expression.

"No Krish Thakur works here girl. You are at a wrong place," he started working again.

"I know he is the one who wants to find the prince in the school," I said coming directly to the point.

"You know who the prince is?" His eyes shone brightly.

With something; greed

"I will tell everything to Krish, call him," I spoke with authority. A look of confusion spread over his face, he was thinking too hard.

"He isn't here. You tell me I am his boss,"

"Nope, tell him to meet me at the Starcafe at 5. I'll tell him there," with that I left the office. The look on his was priceless. He looked so eager to know about the prince.

••••••••

"Are you sure that he'll come?" Sanskaar asked confused.

"He will. His boss' greed will get him there," I was certainly sure that the greed to know about the prince would bring him there.

I just had to be fully prepared and record the evidence.

"I am leaving, its already 4:30. I would rather not make him wait," I spoke while Laksh looked unsure.

"What if he does something wrong?" Laksh worded his thoughts. "He won't, hopefully. And now I am leaving,"

"We are coming as well,"

•••••••••

Sitting on the table for the past 10 minutes I started thinking that he wouldn't show up. What a complete waste of time. I now have to think of something else, ugh.

"You are purely beauty with brains Gini," I heard a voice, turning to see the owner of the voice, I was certainly happy to see the very wanted Krish.

"Ragini," I corrected. Only Laksh called me Gini and I would keep it that way.

Moving to the seat in front of me, he sat down smirking.

"So Ragini, how did you know it was the editor behind those threats you received" Coming straight to the point he said.

"I figured it out. Though your boss made a very good plan. Must say," and here I shot my first dart.

"It wasn't his plan it was mine,"

"It wasn't his?"

"No, he just shared his doubt of the prince living here and going to this college. I made the plan to confirm whether the prince is here or not,"

"But how did you know that I can help you?"

"Everyone in the college knew about your skills, I thought why not make use of the student who goes there, in that way no one would ever know about me or the editor and the prince. And if the prince was actually here, we would be the first one to print it," he said his plan proudly.

"But what about the messages to heartylove?"

"See it wasn't a task to know about heartylove, I mean a little research and it brought us to you. Then we wrote those threats to you so that the prince would come to know that we are searching for him. And thus if you couldn't find him we would have. So who is it?"

"I don't know," and the look on his face was priceless.

"W-what? Why the heck am I here then?"

"I just wanted to make you know that there is no prince in Mumbai. After your messages I searched, researched a lot and came to know that the entire royal family is in the in their state only, and its a true fact,"

"And how are you so sure?"

"My dad, he is a detective. He helped me find the whereabouts of the royal family. I suggest you not to waste time searching for someone who isn't even here. Rather focus on some real news," seeing that he looked convinced I stood up and headed towards the exit.

After I was at a distance from the cafe, I removed the tape inside my bag and paused it. Smiling I knew that this Gay challenge was almost completed. I headed towards the police station where Sanskaar and Laksh were waiting for me.

•••••

We had handed over the tape to the cops, who decided to question the editor and Krish right away, as what they did didn't cause any harm to me or any other student they would be left with some warnings and also the editors office would get closed because of his unruly ways of finding the gossip.

Laksh was relaxed thinking that his identity was once again in no trouble while Laksh still thought that the presence of the prince in Mumbai was the biggest joke he had ever heard. According to him why would a prince live here? Whereas all this time Laksh would just laugh off his questions.

Inshort everything was normal again and tomorrow I would be going to college with no threats from any one.

And yes I did solve the Gay challenge.

/----------//

So, whose back? After a lamba chodha gap😂

Vacations are starting soon, and I am travelling but i will keep on updating😂

And thus finally I could put a tick of completion on MISTAKEN AND SIMM.

Also, I have an idea of a thriller book.

Actually its half written as well.

So what do you think?

The book is complete thriller and mystery and all 'secrets are jumbled.'

You can call it- 'Disguised Secrets,'

What do you think?

Do tell me whether you are interested or not?

Till then😂

Bbyee,
Love
Meethi❤️

(ALSO FOR SIMM FANS- The following chapters are going to be a pure rollercoaster ride. Theres gonna be deaths, and revelations also temperature is gonna fall ;)