|09- Ya, what?|

Things are gonna HEAT UP NOW!!! Stay tuned ;) you have been warned😂
<<><>><<

-Y A. W H A T?

********

Finding secrets sometime means travelling.

********

R A G I N I

I was on my bike, at 12:30 am, in my pajama's not to forget; to catch Laksh. Maybe he had already reached, but I had to make sure that I try my best.

I was so excited, this would be the fastest case I solved, only if Laksh proved to be gay. But thinking of this there was this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, maybe because I thought that; maybe as he would act indifferently, that's it.

Thats it.

At 1 am dot I had reached my destination the beach. Parking my bike little far from the beach and hanging my bag on the handle.

The contents of that bag were so dangerous, I laughed thinking about them. The bag had a pepper spray, a rope, a knife and an artificial gun; it is necessary for a girl travelling at night isn't it? Taking my phone and shoving it into the pockets of my pajama. I walked towards the beach. Nearing the beach I was able to see a figure in the dark.

"Laksh? I called out."

The figure turned towards me and came towards me.

"What the heck Gini, why the hell are you doing at night?"

"Uhmm maybe I was following you?" I couldn't be more obvious, can I?

"What?"

So yes I decided to try my luck.

"See Laksh, truthfully I know who you are. I kind of actually figured it out long back,"

"How do you know?"

"I saw you talking. See Laksh, I understand its difficult to accept who you are, but its completely fine," I tried pacifying him.

"Difficult to accept?"

"Yes, I know you had told , that you have already accepted yourself, yet you want to keep it as a secret," I smiled assuring him.

"Accepted?"

"Yes, and you can completely be relaxed. Your secret is totally safe with me. You can take your time,"

"Time?"

"Yes, just be happy and you remember it takes a lot of courage for a person to truly accept himself,"

"Happy? Accept?"

"And don't you worry we will stay friends, if you are thinking otherwise. And not to forget everyone will accept you and-"

"What the fuck are you talking Gini?"

"See Laksh, I know its difficult. But I am in a complete supported of LGBTQ rights; believe me," I again smiled.

"What? LGBTQ? Are you insane?''

"Relax Laksh, trust me. Its all normal, I know at first, it would have been hard for you to cope up,"

"Cope up?"

"You being gay,'' I lowered my voice.

"Gay? What the fuck are you talking Gini,"

"Laksh, I am talking with some proofs, though I wasn't sure, yet. See I had seen you talking to the guy in the parking lot about your secret. You said it mattered a lot, so I concluded that you are gay, and that I thought that you were the one who actually challenged me about finding the gay person from the new students. So yes. But see as I said you can believe me with your secret I will keep it safe, and you take your time to open up and to come out of-"

And I was cut off with a pair of lips on mine. Fudge. I was shocked.

Understatement, I didn't know what to do, I was numb totally. Meanwhile, Laksh was moving his lips against mine, slowly my brain started to process and I closed my eyes; returning the kiss.

The kiss was slow yet I had a hard time processing. Why? was the only question running in my mind. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer; my arms automatically went around his neck.

It was the first time, I experienced such a different feeling. The tingling sensations erupted in my stomach, and sparks flowed through my veins. I was feeling such things which I had only felt while reading a cheesy clichè romantic novel.

But now here at this moment, I had mixed feelings. I was confused about the whole situation, angry at him for taking away my first kiss and a small part of me was also enjoying the unexpected moment.

Trying to memorise this moment.

The kiss ultimately came to an end, I was breathing heavily, opening my eyes I saw Laksh's brown ones staring mine already.

"Gini, I am surely not gay," he spoke breaking the staring game going between us.

Before I could say anything or ask him, there was some flashes of torches on the sand around.

Before I again could analyze, Laksh, pulled my hand and and starting running away tagging me along with him.

We ran until he decided to grant me some rest by stopping and pulling me behind the bushes. We actually had covered a long long distance as my fitbit showed me.

"You inhuman brainless creature what do you think of yourself?"

Atleast I know where I am."

"Where are we then?"

"For your information miss know it all, we are hiding. You need to keep your mouth shut or else I -"

And I went all quite.

"Can you atleast tell me what the heck is happening, why are we running Laksh?'' I had to whisper.

"Lakshya Pratap Rana Thakhur Singh," he corrected.

"-ya, what?"

And yet again I was confused. What the heck is happening.

First the kiss and then this.

************************************

Dhandhna!!

Kaisa laga?😂😂

If you liked do vote and comment!!!

Take care!!

Love,
meethi❤️