|o6- So exciting, Not!|

S O E X C I T I N G , N O T!
***************
Misunderstanding cirmustances are not true? Wait what?

***************
R A G I N I

SO, after finishing the last lecture, I headed towards my locker. Which now also belongs to a stranger. As I went there I noticed it was already once opened, as it had some light fingerprints on it. He had already left it indicated. Thank god. I wasn't required to meet that male species, specially.

Sanskaar hadn't contacted me since the morning and I hope it continued that way, though I knew it will not.

Can a girl have a normal life for once?

I huffed. Taking out the books from the locker I kept them in my bag and left towards the exit gate of the college. The college was empty as I had stayed back to talk to Mr.Shukla regarding the main plastic, Kavya's announcement. He instead said,

"Ragini, I trust you. Do what you want to do. But yes don't reveal yourself,"

So enlightining, not. Right?

So many things were running in my mind when I heard some voice. Actually voices. It came from a corner in the parking lot. Curious, I headed towards the direction of the voice. Don't blame me okay, the dective insticts can arise anytime.

Okay?

Good.

So yes moving towards the corner, I was able to see two figures.

It was Laksh and a stranger man. They were in a HEATED conversation, it appeared they were fighting.

"Laksh, please talk?"

"I cannot. Just go. What if some one sees you. I will be busted. We can't afford to be caught,"

"Laksh there is no one and even if there is what will they say. We are behaving normal, relax will you?"

"I ain't afraid of others. There is this Gini. Who I am scared of,"

"Ginni?"

"Yes, a complete psycho she is. Thinks herself to be some great detective. I heard some people discussing that she will find heartylove and all that. They praised her talent and I am scared. Though I don't think she is that great. But I can't afford to take a risk plus she is a headache. Purely. Whenever she speaks its like she is blowing out fire!"

"Fiesty, ah?"

"Not at all, just showoff," He scoffed.

"Oh, then I don't think she will be able to do anything, right?"

" I don't effing know. But, now leave we cannot get caught. Run,"

Showoff! Psycho! Fire! This idiotic, brainless, buffalo! What does he think of himself. I am doing a great deed by helping him and he here is back bitching about me just like a girl.

Oh wait.

Secret? Caught? Me? Heartylove? Two men!!!

Oh yes! He is that gay who challenged me. Yes I found you Mr. Challenger.

I am so proud of myself!

But what if he is not? He did not mention anything that can make me sure. Scratch that. Ragini, until you are sure. You aren't sitting at rest. I will have to confirm my thoughts before I judge anything and conclude something. I have to follow his actions. I have to spy on him. So exciting, not actually, yet I am on it.

*******
"You didn't tell us about Sanskaar calling you, infact he is here in this city and you didn't bother to tell me. Why? RG," Dadda asked.

"Dadda, actually I was busy and.."

"You do not care? Right. Ragu listen baby we know you are angry but.." Ma tried.

"No. I ain't talking about. Let him do whatever he wantes to do. I don't know him. I do not,'' I ended and stormed to my room.

I can not handle this. I won't. I have better things to focus on.

The Gay Mission and Finding Me.
Laksh, though I am pretty sure that you are the culprit. And I can not wait to prove you guilty after the sweet words I heard about me.

But I bloody need proofs to prove the theory! I breathed angrily.

What does he think of himself! He is that mad male who lives in the illusion that he is perfect, bullshit. Perfect , no he is the most imperfect person I have ever met. This words will never be forgiven Laksh. Wait and watch.

The game is onn! Completely.

****************************************

How was it?? If you liked it doo vote and comment ;)

How was it??
If you liked it doo vote and comment ;)

Love!!

Take care!!