Chapter 19: Trigger

Start from the beginning

Monel looked at Kit's direction and saw how scared his Kitkat was. He approached him and hug him from behind. But Kit didn't stop from shaking. He turned Kit and faced him, he hugs him and kisses him on his forehead. Then, a flash of memory came to him. he remembered how he always comforted his Kitkat by doing the exact same thing he is doing right now. But his head didn't hurt when the flashback ended like before since he is no longer in denial of his real identity.

Monel: Kitkat, I am right here. We can go back to the hospital to check on the kids. Can we?

Monel looked at Beam and Forth. Forth looked at Beam and nodded to show their agreement with the idea since Kit is really worried about their kids and they cannot leave Joan without the ambulance. They cannot move Joan's body also and rushed her to the hospital because it might cause more damage to the organs that can lead to severe bleeding or internal hemorrhage. Forth handed his keys to Monel.

Forth: Go, I can't drive you guys. I need to stay with Beam just in case we get another attack.

Monel: But I don't know how to drive. 

Kit: Then let me drive. Hand me the keys.

Monel: No, your body is still recovering. I think I can drive.

Kit: Well, let's get going then Monel. I can't stand here another minute without making sure that our kids are safe. 

Monel and Kit went to the car. Monel got into the driver's side while Kit is on the passenger next to him. When Monel was about to turn the key for the engine, a flash of memory came to him on the day of the accident. 

Flashback:

Ming went to the cafe to buy the kids' favorite vanilla cake for their birthday when he received a death threat on his phone. 

Text: Leave Kit or you will die. 

He didn't take it seriously since he always gets a death threat ever since he took one of his father's companies. It isn't new for him to get it every day, his father told him that those were empty threats just to scare him off since he also transferred  40% of the corporation stocks under his name while his sister has 60% stocks. He rejected the offer since he only handles a few of their businesses while his sister Minerva handles the rest. But Minerva insisted and told him to think about the future of his kids and future grandkids. He got no choice but accepted the offer. He got into the car and started driving when he suddenly felt his phone vibrated. He took the phone and saw that Kit was calling him and he answered the phone.

Ming: Hey my Kitkat. I am on my way home. I dropped by to our favorite cafe to buy the twin's birthday cake.

Kit: Hey MMs. Ok, the twins are so excited about their birthday party. They're waiting for their classmates to arrive. Drive safely. Drop this call already I want you to focus on your driving.

Then he saw a truck on the intersection and was about to cross the road to get to the other side. He put on the break but it was not working and tried to maneuver but it was too late.

Ming: Yes, my Kit........**crash.**

End of Flashback

Monel was having a panic attack and Kit was trying to make him calm but the only way to calm him is for Monel to hold his breath for ten seconds. But Monel is not listening to him as if all the memories he had lost over the 13 years keep coming back to him all at once. Kit did the only thing he can do. He cupped Monel's face and kissed him deeply that made Monel held his breath long enough to stop his panic attack.

Monel: Wow, I really missed your kisses. 

Kit was confused for it was the first time he heard Monel made a joke then he just realized and instantly hugged him tightly and started crying on his arms.

Ming: I am sorry it took so long for me to go home. 

Kit: Ming, is this really you? Did you get all your memories back?

Ming: I am Ming and Monel. But I can always be your MMs and yes my beloved Kitkat, I got them all back.

Suthee: Ahhhh, good for you both.

The event happened so fast when they didn't realize that they were not alone in the car. Before they can react they were knocked out.

==========END=========

Sorry guys! I'll continue it tomorrow so the book might end in 3 more chapters depending on my brain cells. This chapter is a little bit longer to make up for the last short chapter. I hope you like this!