❃ twenty one ❃

the two weeks of bliss flew by the two boys

the two weeks of bliss flew by the two boys. days full of love, cuddles, happiness and a lot of food. every hour, minute and second made up of pure pleasure.

namjoon blew flour on yoongi's face, laughing, making the older cough. yoongi then took a handful of the powdered sugar and threw it into namjoon's hair and face.

namjoon gasped, laughing after. he threw an egg at yoongi before running away, yoongi chasing after him, not long before he caught his angel.

he licked a stripe against namjoon's face, tasting the sugar. namjoon screamed, laughing loudly. he squirmed from yoongi's grip, ending up on the floor.

they were both breathing heavily and smiling at each other, bursting into a fit of giggles.

"i think a shower is needed and then we really will put the brownies to bake." yoongi said, helping namjoon up from the ground.

namjoon nodded before heading upstairs and yoongi went to go remove the egg from his hair and wash his hands.

when he was sure he had heard the water running, he quickly went into his office and grabbed the files from inside his desk drawers.

'divorce agreement' in bold, big black letters was said across the top of the papers. yoongi checked to make sure he had signed everything on the papers.

all he needed now was vernon's signature and for them to start the divorce process, along with their lawyers.

yoongi had already talked it over with jimin on how to, in a sense, win the divorce or getting him to pay a small amount of spousal support but enough to support vernon.

yoongi was fed up and done with this marriage. the real person he loved was upstairs.

after they both had showered, yoongi needed to go meet with his lawyers about the terms of the divorce but of course he couldn't tell namjoon that so he just told him it was another business meeting.

jimin would cover for yoongi, finally proud he was getting rid of the toxic things in his life. however the only thing yoongi kept from everyone who knew what was going on is that he hasn't told vernon yet.

he's seen vernon come and go in the apartment, when namjoon wasn't there but he hasn't actually told vernon about the divorce.

yoongi wasn't scared, he was just afraid vernon might do some irrational when he found out. if so, then yoongi told himself he would try to reason with vernon.

if not, he'll have to have his lawyers back him into a corner and get the divorce because he cannot refuse it.

yoongi's thoughts were interrupted by two arms wrapped around him. "whatcha thinking about?" namjoon asked as yoongi smiled.