❃ sixteen ❃

(not proofread!!)

(not proofread!!)

namjoon groaned and knocked his head on his desk, sliding his papers across it. he couldn't focus, he kept thinking about taehyung. he has been acting really suspicious and it started the day after they started dating. it's been one month since then and it's still ongoing.

he's been going to more "photoshoots" lately, he's been getting more phone calls and he goes outside to take them. namjoon suspected cheating but how are you cheating in a relationship you've been in for a month?

he tried brushing it off, but with the stress of his current architectural homework and taehyung's suspiciousness, he felt like crying. he wasn't with taehyung right now because he was at another "photoshoot" but he did know that he could lift one burden off his chest.

he picked up his phone and called the one person his heart really wanted to talk to, unbeknownst to him though.

"hey yoongi-hyung?" namjoon spoke into the phone. "can i come over so you can help me with this stupid homework?"

yoongi smiled on the other side of the phone, hearing the younger's voice. "yeah you can." he spun around in his chair, biting the top of his pen. "come over, the place is empty."

namjoon giggled and began packing his stuff in his bag to go over. "i'm hungry, can we get chinese food?" namjoon was craving shrimp noddles & general tso chicken.

"anything for you beautiful." yoongi said through the phone. namjoon's face burned red and his heart beat quickened and he bit his lip, trying hard to contain his smile.

"bye yoongi-hyung, see you soon!" namjoon yelled quickly and hung up the phone. yoongi laughed, basically hearing the blush and grin through the phone.

the elevator dinged and namjoon walked into the penthouse, exhaling deeply, he felt calm now. he smelled the take out and walked into the kitchen to find yoongi taking it out of the bag.

namjoon slowly stepped behind and hugged him, startling yoongi, making him jump. "joonie!" yoongi said, turning around, his hand over his chest when namjoon realized he wasn't wearing a shirt.

namjoon scanned yoongi's milky abdomen, the muscles and faint lines of abs poking out and his face  heated up, the tips of his ears and nose turning red.

the red on his face deepened when he saw the v-line poking out of his basketball shorts. he looked so...good. namjoon just wanted to reach out touch him and hold him and kiss him.

"you okay joonie?" yoongi asked, putting his hand on his shoulder. namjoon zoned back in and nodded while swallowing. "yeah it just youre hot- i mean your body is hot- no i mean i'm hot! see my face is red so-" yoongi laughed and put his finger over namjoon plush lips.

namjoon lowered his head and yoongi lifted it. "what's wrong namu?" yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow. "nothing i do this when i get embarrassed." namjoon said sheepishly. he could feel yoongi's lips so close to his as they stared at each. he could just move a few inches closer and they would kiss him.

"let's get this homework done." yoongi grabbed namjoon's wrist and led him to the balcony of the penthouse, letting the bright sunlight and powdered sky, light up the balcony and the boys outside.

they sat down and namjoon began to take out his books and place them down before just laying on his back and staring up at the sky. yoongi followed suit and they laid there, together just admiring the puffs of cotton.

"the sky, it's so beautiful." namjoon said and yoongi just stared at namjoon, watching his lips move as he excitedly talked about the coouds and what they looked like to him. he couldn't get enough of this boy.

yoongi looked at their hands and saw it was close to touching, he was hesitant at first thinking he came on very strong today but in the end he said fuck it and grabbed namjoon's hand, startling the boy, making him stop in his sentence.

namjoon smiled at yoongi and moved closer, locking their hands together. they were now laying on their sides, laughing and joking, completely disregarding namjoon's homework, just enjoying each other's company.

namjoon laughed loudly as yoongi continued his story and it slowly died down and yoongi touched his cheek as they began to sit up. "i love your laugh you know that?" yoongi said, looking namjoon straight in his eyes. namjoon blushed for what seemed like the millionth time today.

yoongi inched closer and so did namjoon. they got close and yoongi closed to gap to kiss namjoon. namjoon put his hands on yoongi's bare chest and traveled up to his neck to hold him closer to deepen the kiss.

their lips moved in sync, capturing every feeling, taste and emotion. yoongi moved namjoon to straddle him and gripped his waist while namjoon hand on hand in yoongi's hair and the other on his neck making sure he got as much yoongi in his mouth.

this feel ethereal to namjoon and fucking bliss to yoongi. this is everything they both wanted, needed, craved, loved, but up until a few seconds ago only one of them realized it.

namjoon pulled away, out of breath, lips red and swollen, still straddling yoongi. "w-we can't do this again y-yoongi. i-i'm dating taehyung." namjoon said quickly before grabbing his books and bag and leaving through the front door. yoongi didn't even have time to react.

namjoon ran down the stairs and couldn't stop thinking about yoongi. his touch, his scent, his body, his face, his hair. his mind was running on yoongi, yoongi, yoongi. he couldn't fucking breathe.

namjoon hailed a taxi and took a deep breath when he got inside. "i think i love him." namjoon whispered to him. "i fucking love him." namjoon breathed out.

©peachyyjin/// 2019