❃ eleven ❃

namjoon tapped against the dashboard to the low r&b music playing through the radio

namjoon tapped against the dashboard to the low r&b music playing through the radio. taehyung was in the middle of getting takeout for dinner for the both of them.

he thought of him and yoongi a few hours and smiled to himself. he felt him and yoongi had a good connection and wanted to keep him around. he thought that yoongi was a good friend and person.

taehyung interrupted namjoon's thoughts by closing the car door and dropping a bag of indian food into namjoon's lap. the smell of curry and cayenne and other spices engulfed the car.

"i love this song." taehyung said as he watched namjoon smile sheepishly as he entered the car. namjoon stuck his hand in the bag and pulled out a chicken skewer and taehyung smiled at him as he chewed with a mouthful of food and they pulled off.

namjoon laughed loudly as they were watching some stupid comedy show. taehyung watched namjoon laugh and smiled at him before he leaned over and kissed on his full plump lips.

namjoon was surprised to say the least but nonetheless kissed back. "you taste like curry." taehyung said, smiling against namjoon's lips. namjoon giggled and then yelped when he taehyung pulled him into his lap.

"tell me something nammie?" taehyung said pecking namjoon's collarbone. "yeah?" taehyung grabbed namjoon's chin and made them look at each other in the eyes. "do you have feelings for yoongi?"

namjoon scoffed. "what?" namjoon got off taehyung's lap and sat down beside him. "you think i have feelings for yoongi?" namjoon said, looking offended. "if i had feelings for yoongi would i be sitting on your lap?" namjoon stated coldly.

taehyung smiled and grabbed namjoon by his waist and pulled him closer. "i'm sorry. jealously got the best of me." namjoon turned to taehyung and caressed his face and smiled at him. "it just seems like he likes you, that's all."

"likes me? ha!" namjoon said dramatically. "why would he like some stupid college kid like me." taehyung chuckled and ran his fingers through namjoon's hair.

"you are not a stupid college kid." namjoon blushed profusely at the statement. "you're beautiful, endearing, honest and kind. you went to go help yoongi in the middle of the night because you are a good person." he pecked namjoon's lips. "you are absolutely amazing, and don't forget that."

namjoon sniffled. "no one had ever did anything that sweet to me." namjoon smiled. "well except for my dad but he's away now."

"what happened?" taehyung moved closer to namjoon, letting namjoon lay in his chest. "he's in the military right now. i haven't seen him in almost 8 months."

"i'm sorry nammie. i understand how worried you are but you don't gotta keep it inside." taehyung rubbed namjoon's back. "you can always talk to me." taehyung looked at namjoon, "always."

namjoon looked at taehyung and smiled. namjoon grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. once again, namjoon was settled on taehyung's lap. their lips meshed and tongues intertwined. while namjoon's hand ran through taehyung's hair, taehyung hands were roaming namjoon's body.

namjoon was the one to pull away first. "it's almost eleven. i should get going. i have classes in the morning." taehyung smiled and nodded before pecking namjoon's soft, red and swollen lips again. "i'll order you an uber." taehyung said.

"he kissed you?" jimin whisper-yelled through the phone.  "YES!" yoongi screamed back. "wait why are you whispering."

"hoseok is sleeping next to me and he's laying on my chest so i don't wanna wake him." jimin smiled while looking down at a sleeping hoseok.

"whatever! namjoon kissed my cheek!" yoongi said in excitement.

"who kissed what?"

yoongi turned around and sighed at the person at his entrance. "i'll call you back later jimin." yoongi said while hanging up the phone. "vernon you're back!" yoongi groaned, obviously annoyed.

"who kissed you?" vernon asked stepping in the office and sitting on yoongi's desk.

yoongi scoffed. "i'm sorry, after you left for a week with my credit cards and boned who knows how many guys, you think you have the right to question me about who kissed me?" yoongi was angry.

how dare vernon act like he wasn't in god knows where fucking god knows who. "at the end of the day you're still my husband yoongi."

"oh yeah?" yoongi said, dryly chuckling. he grabbed vernon's hand and held it up. "where's your ring?"

vernon eyed yoongi. "where's yours asshole?" vernon ripped his hand from yoongi's grip. "don't throw stones in a glass house yoongi."

"you already threw them all." yoongi said eyeing vernon up and down.

"fuck you yoongi." vernon said, appearing as if he was about to cry. "i think that quickie two weeks ago was my due for the year, i think i'm good. i actually haven't been to the doctor to check for STD-"

slap!

vernon left the office teary-eyed and angry while yoongi held his cheek. "fuck." he sighed and grabbed a glass of scotch, filled it was ice and liquor and held it to his cheek, soon after taking a sip.

©peachyyjin/// 2019
- hi my loves, turns out i have pneumonia but i'll be okay.
- n e ways how do you like my development of vmon/ taejoon's relationship?
- are your thoughts changing about vernon?

love you all. 💜