❃ nineteen ❃

⚠️ smut ahead ⚠️

⚠️ smut ahead ⚠️

yoongi carried namjoon up the marble steps, ever so carefully, as if he's trying not to break the beautiful moment going on.

namjoon was littering kisses on yoongi's neck while yoongi groaned softly. he whispered sweet nothings onto the older's neck as they made their way to the bedroom.

yoongi kicked the door open and walked in practically throwing namjoon on the bed before going to close it.

yoongi got on the bed, crawling on top namjoon, and kissed him sensually as they both smiled into the sweet kiss. yoongi's hand on namjoon's neck while namjoon's hands were on the older's face.

yoongi hands trailed down to namjoons shirt, helping him pull it off completely before attacking on his cheek in butterfly kisses.

he stopped at one of namjoon's rosebuds, circling it with his tongue, the younger moaning quietly. he flicked his tongue against the rosebud before taking it into his mouth.

he sucked sweetly on his lover's body, appreciating every ounce of it, repeating the same with the other, leaving them both erect and bright pink.

namjoon's bottom lip had been enduring the torture of holding in moans, biting and sucking on them, making them look fuller and redder.

"angel don't bite your lips." yoongi said lowly, caressing the younger's bottom lip. "i wanna hear you and you'll ruin those pretty lips."

namjoon nodded and raised his head to kiss yoongi, slowly maneuvering himself to be on top of his hyung. yoongi gripped namjoon's cute butt, earning a cute squeak and moan, along with a laugh from the older.

namjoon's moved his way down yoongi's body, kissing his neck and chest, and stomach. when he finally reached the hem of yoongi's boxers, he hesitated for a second.

he felt the radiating heat against his face and looked up at yoongi, as if asking permission to continue. once yoongi nodded, namjoon took his hand and rubbed against the clothed cock.

earning a hiss from yoongi, namjoon smiled wanting to continue the pleasure. he pulled down yoongi's boxers revealing every staggering inch.

he looked at the elder, fully naked in front of him and he thought that he was beautiful. namjoon's small and delicate hands gripped all eleven glorious inches.

he kitten licked the tip, circling his tongue around the head. then dragging his tongue against the slit. yoongi bit his lip at the teasing namjoon was doing.

namjoon took his mouth and wrapped it around the head of yoongi's cock, sucking softly. he let go with a pop and dragged his tongue against the base of the cock, against the lengthy vein that trailed to the head, lathering it.

namjoon engulfed the cock in his mouth, going as deep as can, breathing through his nose, to keep steady. he began to move up and down and with the help of his hands, he was officially giving min yoongi a blowjob.