❃ nine ❃

yoongi stood in the cold shower, letting the ice like water hit his body

yoongi stood in the cold shower, letting the ice like water hit his body. his head was pounding. he slumped down onto the ground to let the water drown him. this strong pelts hitting his face, waking him up just a bit.

he ran his hands through his wet hair and groaned. what the fuck was he thinking? even in his drunk state of mind, he knew what he did may have overstepped.

but it was just lust, right? he could fuck namjoon until he couldn't speak and then he would be over it. right?

after getting out and putting on a simple pair of black basketball shorts and a black shirt, he headed back downstairs to the kitchen.

he saw namjoon, sitting at the island, pinching his nose while his elbow was on the counter, hovering over the freshly brewed coffee. he walked over to namjoon softly and sat next to him

"here hyung." namjoon said, handing yoongi a cup of coffee. "you'll need a lot." yoongi stifled a laugh. "what?" namjoon asked.

"you've never called me hyung before." he said before sipping his coffee. "i like it."

namjoon rolled his eyes. "cmon we have got to go fix jimin's prototype." he said, walking away to yoongi's office.

namjoon sat with his legs crossed on yoongi's office floor, snapping and screwing pieces back together. "how did this even happen?" namjoon asked.

"whiskey and bordeaux." yoongi said while picking up some broken parts. "it's a hell off a combination to get you shitfaced." yoongi laughed. "you should try it one day."

namjoon scoffed loudly. "i can barely handle a corona, let alone something like that."

"i wonder how cute you'd be if you were drunk." yoongi's stated with a smirk.

"you know what be cute hyung?" namjoon said, looking yoongi in the eyes. "if you'd help fix this damn prototype."

yoongi laughed and plopped down next to namjoon. he grabbed some parts when namjoon groaned loudly and rested his head on yoongi's shoulder.

"why were you even drinking?" namjoon asked, yawning. yoongi couldn't even register what namjoon said because he too busy freaking about namjoon's head on his shoulder.

"fine don't tell me you big meanie." namjoon grunted and got off his shoulder. "w-what?" yoongi blinked, finally stopping his spaced out state.

"i asked why you were drinking." namjoon glared at yoongi and then got up. "i'm going to the kitchen, i want strawberries."

"i was drinking because of you." yoongi said quietly but namjoon was already gone.