❃ fourteen ❃

namjoon stirred his drink and sighed thinking about his and yoongi's kiss from last night

namjoon stirred his drink and sighed thinking about his and yoongi's kiss from last night. he traced his plump lips still feeling the fire burn through himself, remembering the vigor of the kiss.

he was waiting for taehyung, and sipped on his drink slowly. the latter said he needed to tell him something and namjoon was nervous.

the chimes of the small café jingled as the door swung open, as taehyung walked in confidently and sat down across from joon smiling.

taehyung pecked namjoon's lips and smiled as he pulled back leaving namjoon flustered and shocked. "namjoon," taehyung began. "i really enjoy spending time with you and i want to continue to do that."

"me too taehyung."namjoon said. taehyung gripped namjoon's hand and intertwined their fingers. "i know this is sudden, but i want you to be my boyfriend."

namjoon stared wide eyed at taehyung. taehyung searched his eyes for any type of emotion but it displayed nothing.

he thought about taehyung and his sweet hugs and touches and his kisses. he thought about how he comforted him when he was missing his father or when he gave him his sweater when it was chilly outside when he was going to see yoongi.

yoongi. yoongi was different. he had this aura about him that made him so intriguing it was sickening. his generosity, his loving manner, his way with words, he's an amazing teacher and that kiss, oh god it made namjoon weak.

but he could never be with yoongi. he didn't feel worthy. that kiss was just in the heat of the moment. purely spontaneous and it definitely won't happen again. he's just some broke college boy. he's just yoongi's stupid little student. nothing more, nothing less.

"yes." namjoon said breathlessly. "yes i'll be your boyfriend." namjoon hugged taehyung and laughed.

taehyung scooped him up in his arms and kissed him softly, letting their lips move together but he couldn't help but feel a pang in his heart and it hurt.

yoongi sat on his couch, watching some reality tv show he got invested into. the girl was cheating on her boyfriend currently and he was about to find out.

yoongi sat with his popcorn when he heard the front door of the penthouse close. he hopped over the couch to go see who came in.

"hey yoongi." vernon said quietly while going into the fridge. yoongi waved and went back to go watch his show, enjoying the drama.

"so," the girl in the show began. "you told me we were-" and then the tv shut off and yoongi groaned, turning to see vernon with the remote control in his hand.

"you spent 2,000 dollars last night?" vernon said holding the remote. "on who?" yoongi looked at vernon with no emotion and then snatched the remote back and turned on the tv.

"it's none of your business." yoongi muttered and vernon went and plugged out the tv. "what the fuck!" yoongi said angrily.

"i-i need to talk to you," vernon said timidly, "please." yoongi's anger died down quickly and he sighed and nodded. he patted the space across from him and vernon came to sit down, crossing his legs.

"i thought about us." yoongi raised his eyebrows, "our relationship." vernon continued. "we can't keep ignoring each other and cheating-"

"i never cheated on you." yoongi spat out with venom in his voice. "oh really? well then who is 'joonie'?" vernon asked putting up air quotations.

"he's someone very special to me." yoongi said and vernon scoffed and laughed. "i don't have to sit here and explain myself and especially not to you." yoongi said getting up from the couch.

"kim namjoon. age, 19. architectural design student at yonsei university." vernon said. "you've been giving hundreds upon thousands of dollars to some teenager!" vernon exclaimed.

"how do you know that? stay out of my life and my bank books." yoongi said. "we are married!" vernon yelled. "they tell me when you take money out!"

"so you came here to argue about what? about my money i spent?" yoongi asked. "i can give my money to whoever i please."

vernon sighed. "i want us to be together yoongi but not like this, not like what we are doing right now." vernon said. "that's what i wanted to talk about."

"vernon i-" he was quickly cutoff, "can we just try? please?" vernon held yoongi's wrist and then his hand. "i love you."

yoongi pulled his hand away from vernon, "i don't know vernon, i don't know." yoongi rubbed his arms and went upstairs.

vernon sat on the couch and put his face in his hands. "i don't know how i can fix this..." he muttered.

he took out and looked at the picture in his pocket of yoongi kissing namjoon and crumbled it up. he got up and walked over to the elevator, getting inside.

he took out his phone and called his P.I. "i need you to find out if kim namjoon knows that yoongi is married to me."

namjoon wrote another bullet point about the dimensions of a dome works, when his phone rang. it was taehyung. he smiled.

"hey babe." namjoon said while picking up the phone.

"babe? i like that." taehyung laughed through the phone and namjoon blushed. "wanna come over tonight? i know you have afternoon classes tomorrow so you don't need to be up early."

"can we get takeout and watch movies?" namjoon asked while tapping his pencil on his notebook page. "of course we can nammie." taehyung said. "what type?"

"thai food, i've been craving it for some reason." namjoon said when hoseok walked in and sat on namjoon's bed.

"okay well come around ten or eleven, i'll send a
car for you." namjoon smiled and agreed hanging up the phone.

"so you kissed yoongi and taehyung and got a boyfriend in the span of three days?" hoseok said from namjoon's bed.

"look, i know it sounds bad but-" namjoon said. "no it is bad." hoseok cutoff. "you need to figure out who you want to be with."

"there is nothing to figure out anymore, i'm with taehyung." hoseok raised his eyebrows at namjoon and namjoon sighed. "i want yoongi but i also want taehyung. taehyung is everything i want and more but yoongi is just everything. he's everything to me."

hoseok thought about it and wanted to say that it sounded like namjoon was in love with yoongi and he shouldn't lead taehyung on. he should go after yoongi but yoongi is married and taehyung is sweet. hoseok thought namjoon being with taehyung was just healthier in a way.

"i think you should be with taehyung, see how it goes with him." hoseok suggests and namjoon smiles. "i do like him a lot but what he's just not right for me?"

"you have to try, maybe yoongi isn't for you either." hoseok shrugged and namjoon got up and hugged hoseok.

"you're such a good best friend hobi. you always give the best advice." namjoon said and hoseok internally sighed. was he?

©peachyyjin/// 2019