❃ twenty ❃

namjoon woke up to the smell of deodorant and cologne

namjoon woke up to the smell of deodorant and cologne. his eyes fluttered open as he tried to press onto the body of the man he was sleeping on and he felt nothing.

namjoon sat up abruptly, realizing yoongi wasn't there, which sent shockwaves of pain through his ass and back which made him scream.

yoongi startled, turned around at the scream, and held his chest, breathing heavily. he saw namjoon, sitting up and walked over to his angel, sitting on the bed, making it dip a little in the weight.

"angel, you're gonna be sore for a little bit, okay?" yoongi chuckled while slowly making namjoon lie down on his stomach.

"i thought sex was pain then pleasure, i don't want pain again." namjoon whined as yoongi went to grab some heating oil and painkillers.

"well the pain comes before and after the pleasure baby." yoongi said, returning with the products. he rubbed the oil in between his hands and began to rub in on namjoon's back, thighs and butt.

namjoon whined every second yoongi touched him and it hurt to have him press on his sore areas but it felt less tense afterwards.

namjoon turned to look at yoongi, dressed in a white button up, slacks and dress shoes. he was wearing many rings and an expensive watch. "where are you going babe?" namjoon said and yoongi's face bursted into a smile.

"babe huh?" yoongi said, fixing his tie. he could never tie one properly. his maids or butlers usually did it for him.

namjoon laughed softly at yoongi struggling to fix his tie. he grabbed two painkillers, dry swallowing them. he rolled over to the other end of the bed finding his, well technically, yoongi's strewn about shirt and putting it on.

he swiftly walked over to yoongi, with pain piercing his ever step, and stood right in front of him.

"here, let me." namjoon said and yoongi dropped his hands at his sides. namjoon loosened the tie and wrapped it around yoongi's neck.

he tightened, pulled, looped and knotted the tie until it was finally fastened around the older's neck.

namjoon kissed yoongi's nose, with a small smile. "there. all better." namjoon said, while going to grab yoongi's jacket. he put it on yoongi, admiring the elder in the mirror.

"you look really good." namjoon said while standing next to yoongi in the mirror. yoongi smiled at namjoon before pulling namjoon into a sweet and longing kiss.

"thank you angel." yoongi said after letting go. "i have a few calls and business meetings to attend but when i get back how about we eat black bean noodles and watch a stupid rom-com."

"that's sounds perfect." namjoon said and yoongi kissed him again before lifting him and placing him on the bed, saying he "needed a lot of rest."