❃ three ❃

"yoongi you fucking genius!" jimin exclaimed while yoongi shrugged and smirked

"yoongi you fucking genius!" jimin exclaimed while yoongi shrugged and smirked. "that'd be perfect for the level."

yoongi chuckled at the excitement beaming in jimin's eyes. these days he seems much happier, like there was some new ray of sunshine in his life. a year ago you'd probably think jimin would never be happy again, yet here he is.

when they finished talking, hoseok went over to jimin and sat in his lap as he curled himself into jimin. namjoon got up and walked over to yoongi.

"how old are you kid?"yoongi asked hearing namjoon's soft footsteps approaching. "oh i'm nineteen." yoongi smiled fondly and let out a small laugh.

"what?" namjoon asked. he didn't want yoongi to think he was some young and naive person. "nothing. i remember when i was nineteen and in college." yoongi sighed. "i didn't want to join the family business and run my own course."

namjoon raised an eyebrow. "well why didn't you?" yoongi smiled at namjoon's child-like behavior. it was almost cute. "i realized after i failed three courses that maybe taking up the family business wouldn't be so bad, so i dropped out."

namjoon giggled. "do you ever regret it?" yoongi shook his head implying he didn't. "i did for the first year then i realized why mess with something's that set into place for you?" yoongi answered.

"well-" namjoon was cut off by jimin yelling yoongi's name. they both walked over to see jimin holding yoongi's phone. the name 'vernon' flashed on the screen.

namjoon read the screen quickly before yoongi snatched it out of jimin's hand. "who's vernon?" namjoon asked. "oh that's yoongi's hus-" hoseok
was cut off by yoongi's glare and he shut his mouth.

"it's just a friend, a business partner." yoongi stated before calling jimin's assistant to get his chauffeur ready to go. namjoon was still staring at yoongi with his big swirls of chocolate in awe. "hey kid if you ever need anything." yoongi began as he pulled out an information card and a check book. he scribbled in the book and ripped out a paper.

"call me. you seem to have a lot of potential." namjoon eyes widened at the check for 5000 dollars. he squealed and hugged yoongi tightly, startling the older male. yoongi hesitantly hugged back, kind of liking the warmth namjoon provided.

soon after he left, waving at the three boys.

"he gave me a check hyung!" namjoon exclaimed in the back of the limo jimin had set up for them to go back to the campus. "a check!"

"i know joonie because you been saying that since we left." hoseok groaned. he was happy for his best friend but he also wanted jimin to fuck him but namjoon and jimin seemed to click well for their first time meeting, both absorbed in talking about photography and fashion.

"i'm sorry." namjoon pouted. "it's just doesn't seem real. he's too cool for someone like...i don't know, me?"

"i know you did not just say that!" hoseok said. he grabbed namjoon's delicate hands and held them. "you're like the funniest person i know, you're so adorable, you're so- i don't even have words to
explain how amazing of a person you are." hoseok rocked namjoon back and forth as they both laughed.

namjoon's blush was prominent on his face. "jimin's really lucky to have you." namjoon said while leaning into hoseok's chest. "i know." hoseok responded gleefully and they both stayed like that.

in the calm serene of the limo, looking out the window to see the sun setting. the light of the sun still dancing upon the grey and cracked pavement. pinks, yellows and oranges and blues splattered across the sky, the first few stars appearing up above and they both couldn't help but sigh in content.

yoongi walked out of the elevator into his penthouse and took off his blazer, handing it to his butler. he took off his shoes and rolled up his sleeves. running his hands through his hair as he went upstairs to his bedroom.

he found his husband naked, sleeping on their bed, or should he even call it that, littered in hickeys. he sighed annoyed and angry and went to his bathroom to find a guy, about thirty-ish looking fixing his hair.

"get the fuck out of my house." yoongi stated, voice rough, eyes hooded and jaw tight. the guy, startled, quickly recognized yoongi and apologized profusely, quickly running out the bathroom and grabbing his clothes and leaving.

yoongi walked back out of the bathroom to see vernon awake and lighting a cigarette. "if you're gonna have your little side whores over, make sure they leave before i come home." yoongi said while unfastening his tie. vernon ignored yoongi and took a drag of his cigarette.

"i would have made him leave earlier if you let me know when you were coming home but you were too busy with your fuck buddy jimin." he said puffing out the smoke from his cigarette.

"jimin is my best friend. not my fuck buddy." yoongi said while gritting his teeth. "and i already told you, cancer isn't on my agenda so if you want to smoke, get out of the house." yoongi began to unbutton his shirt to go to take a shower.

vernon walked over to yoongi, taking another drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke in yoongi's face. "fuck you yoongi."

he left the room while yoongi hopped in the shower, thinking about the small college boy he met a few hours prior.

©peachyyjin/// 2019