❃ ten ❃

yoongi groaned groggily as he awoke, when he felt a weight holding his chest down

yoongi groaned groggily as he awoke, when he felt a weight holding his chest down. he looked and saw namjoon still sleeping on his chest and his heart filled with that stupidly good feeling.

he looked down at namjoon, examining his features. his soft chubby cheeks and messy black hair. his small button nose and his pretty plump lips, so pretty he could just kiss them.

"take a picture it'll last longer hyung." namjoon said, giggling and lifting his head up to meet yoongi's eyes. yoongi blushed red, knowing namjoon knew he was staring at him.

"i'm sorry." yoongi said and pulled namjoon closer to himself if possible. namjoon smiled bright and rolled off the bed and unto the floor.

a loud bump was heard and yoongi got up quickly to make sure the klutzy boy didn't have a concussion. "ow..." namjoon said before yoongi picked him up and placed him on the bed. "i'm fine." yoongi raised an eyebrow questioning wether namjoon was alright.
"i promise! now get me a toothbrush peasant!"

"respect your hyung you brat!" yoongi let out and tackled namjoon onto the bed, as yoongi began to tickle him, both laughing loudly. "i'm g-goon-a-a p-peeeeee!" namjoon said through laughs before yoongi finally let him go.

they both stared at each other smiling before namjoon punched yoongi and ran out the room. "i'm gonna go find a toothbrush peasant!" he shouted while running away. and yoongi got up and ran after him a smile on his face.

namjoon sat at the island eating some bean sprout rice, yoongi's personal chef had made. he had been calling and replying to everyone who had been blowing up his phone, asking where he was, why he hadn't come and namjoon was so busy replying, he didn't even hear yoongi walk in.

yoongi walked over to the cabinet and pulled out some things to make coffee. "whatcha doing?" yoongi asked, back still turned to namjoon.

"i'm replying to all my text messages, everyone thought i died or something." namjoon sighed. "how could you have died when you were with me? they don't think i'm safe or something?" yoongi asked, getting himself a bowl of bean sprout rice.

namjoon shrugged as yoongi sat down across from him. "jimin-hyung said he thought you needed help with your hard-on." yoongi choked on his rice and began violently cough. namjoon got up and grabbed his cup of water and let yoongi drink from it and patted his back till he calmed down.

"are you okay hyungie?" namjoon asked, worry blazing through his eyes. yoongi nodded trying to catch his breath. "what you said just um caught me off guard." namjoon raised his eyebrow but soon let it go.

"is it because i said hard-on?" namjoon asked. "i don't even know what that is!" yoongi laughed at his child-like innocence. it was so intriguing. he wanted to keep it but also take it away.