❃ seventeen ❃

(not proofread !!!)

(not proofread !!!)

yoongi pulled on his blazer before entering the conference room. he was suppose to meet with a few contractors for an amusement park they want his company to build.

fortunately for yoongi, the amusement park is based of jimin's many video games so he can see the fluffy boy who's been ignoring his calls and texts.

he looks around the conference room to find jimin and finally spots him but he was different. his hair
wasn't it's normal bright pink. it was jet black and his velvet suit wrapped around his body, accentuating his thick thighs and built abdomen.

jimin turned and locked eyes with yoongi. yoongi shot him a small smile and wave and jimin just turned around and went to his seat, crossing his legs.

yoongi also took his seat as the meeting begun with blueprints of one of the rollercoasters based off jimin's most popular game.

jimin's contractors explained the twists and turns of the rollercoaster but yoongi couldn't help but stare at jimin the whole meeting. he missed his best friend so much and he needs jimin's advice more than ever right now.

the meeting soon ended and yoongi small talked and chatted with the other men, watching jimin's movements the entire time. once it was empty enough in the conference room, yoongi went up to jimin and grabbed his shoulder.

"minnie." yoongi breathed out. "i'm so fucking sorry."

"give me a few." jimin says the to the businessman behind him. he looked at yoongi's distraught manner and decided to take pity on him. "what do you need to be sorry for? you just keep making illogical decisions." jimin stated plainly.

"i know but i need your help, please." yoongi pleaded softly. "please forgive me. i miss you like a lot."

"again, there is literally nothing for you to apologize
for. we both were out of line and acted out of anger." jimin giggled. "don't worry i forgive you. i missed you too anyway."

yoongi hugged a smiling jimin and they both laughed. it was a stupid fight. one that could have easily been solved they both agreed.

"look, last night i kissed namjoon again but this time he ran away." yoongi said, while following jimin through to his office. "all the times we've kissed, it seemed like he was so into it, until he realized he was into it."

"first of all," jimin began. "are you willing to divorce vernon for namjoon? do you love him that much to break your parents' deal?"

yoongi thought about it for a moment. to him namjoon was ethereal. from his puffy and cute cheeks to his button nose to his lips and thighs, there was too much to love.

the way he would rant about philosophy and history and his lips move with vigor and his eyes sparkle, lighting up the entire world.

his laugh splatters yellows of light in the sky to yoongi. his smile brings out the best in the stars and when the moonlight shines on him you can see every flaw that makes him more beautiful than you thought ten seconds ago.