Thirty two

Scarlett

      2 weeks without Daniel is good, 2 weeks without Ethan will be dreadful but I can see him on weekends and after school. But today I'm not going to school I'm going to spend the whole day with Ethan.

     "Ethan wake up." I yawn sitting up in his bed. I stayed the night and E, G and I just hung out playing games and stuff.

     "A few more minutes." He groans hitting me like a snooze button but lightly. Causing us both to chuckle and Ethan to roll over and be on his back.

     "So what do you want to do today?" I ask a little to cheerfully. I brush through my hair with my hands quickly before falling back into a laying position.

      "Netflix and chill." Ethan jokes facing me and we just watch each other's faces.

     "We can go to the park even though it is cold or go to the pet store so my emotional ass can cry about pets I can't have." I chuckle sitting back up or I would probably end up falling asleep again.

     "Park it is." Ethan laughs climbing out of his bed to get changed.

"Not right now, in like an hour." I smile pulling Ethan back into the bed to just chill for a few.

     "Make up your mind." Ethan chuckles climbing back into the bed and cuddling with me.

     "Y'all gonna get up or nah?" Grayson asks as he walks into the room without knocking.

      "What if we were fucking." I groan in annoyance because he didn't knock. Ethan chuckles a little at my comment. And Grayson just rolls his eyes in the doorframe.

     "I would've heard y'all, I'm not stupid." Grayson replies a little snarky. Which makes Ethan rolls his eyes in reply.

     "Go away dude." Ethan chuckles throwing a pillow at him, Grayson finally leaves letting us cuddle in peace.

     "You are cute, you know that right?" Ethan smiles at me examining my face probably counting my freckles or something stupid.

      "Yes I know obviously." I joke cheekily smiling back at him and shifting my position in his bed.

     "Graysons right though we should probably get up." Ethan suggests while sitting up and waiting for me to follow.

I groan, "didn't we already talk about this." I chuckle sitting up against the bed frame.

"You are so lazy." Ethan laughs getting up and putting a shirt on that was on the floor.

"Says the one putting on a dirty shirt from the floor." I say smirking at my comeback.

    Ethan rolls his eyes and responds, "true, I've been exposed." Chuckling he helps me out of bed and drags me downstairs to where Grayson was chilling watching tv.

     "You guys listened to me, yay." Grayson says patting the couch motioning us to join him.

     "Why aren't you at school?" I question sitting down next to him on the couch.

     "I'm sick, cough cough." Grayson laughs as he keeps his eyes on the television which had a random show on.

"Well Ethan and I are going to the park so you can come if you want." I state with a shrug putting my coat and shoes on.

"I don't want to third wheel." Grayson chuckles looking over at me as he takes a sip from his water.

"Whatever have fun fatty." I joke referencing to him sitting alone at home doing nothing all day.