Eight

Scarlett

     Yvette and Kailey are dragging me to Ethan and Grayson's party in a few hours. It would be good to be out of the house but parties aren't my scene I've heard so many bad stories about parties.

    And I get bad anxiety sometimes when I'm in a crowded area with to much people.

    I'm hoping this time that it won't get to bad but I can't help it.

   I pick out a plain outfit just a black spaghetti strap tucked in to my ripped high waisted skinny jeans.

   I throw some makeup on and fake lashes and start to feel cute after the long week of not really trying.

    "Get your ass in the car we are here." Yvette says over the phone.

    "I'm coming." I reply and hang up as I grab my shoes and run out the door barefoot.

    I put my shoes on in the car of course or that would be nasty going around all party barefoot.

    "You are the designated driver tonight since we all know you'll stay sober." Kailey chuckles tossing me her keys so I could drive there.

    "You aren't drunk yet you can drive." I say tossing them back at her.

    "Fine." She frowns playfully as she starts her car.

There are a lot of cars already here as we arrived at their house. And I already start to feel nervous, we haven't even gotten out of the car yet.

"Scarlett you okay over there?" Yvette asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile.

We start for their front door and watch people walking in.

The music is loud and people already smelled bad.

"I'm going to get a drink." Kailey says.

"Me too." Yvette says following Kailey, leaving me all alone with a bunch of people I don't talk to or know.

I take a deep breath and move out of the door way.

"Hey Scar." Grayson says as he walks up to me.

"Hi Gray." I reply.

"Have some fun instead of standing there." Grayson chuckles.

"Why did I decide to do this." I complain.

"Come on loosen up, no one is watching you." Grayson smiles.

"I'll try but you know me I'm not a party person." I state.

-

    I'm not gonna lie I did drink a little but I'm trying my best to stay away since I'm the driver.

   I dance to the song Some way by NAV featuring The Weeknd. I am obsessed with this song.

   "I think your girl, think your girl fell in love with me." I sing as I dance with a random guy named like Jared or some shit

    "Scarlett look." Yvette drunkly says dragging me over to Kailey and a guy making out,

    "Didn't need to see this." I hide my eyes joking.

   "Hey." Ethan waves to me.

    "Hi." I say.

    "Having fun?" Ethan asks.

    "Yes." I almost snap at Ethan.

     "Okay then well I'll see you later." Ethan says awkwardly before waking away.