Nineteen

A huge bouquet of flowers, my favorite kind of flowers too. I love yellow roses. It came with a note, I already knew who it was from.

    The note read:

      So I know asking someone to homecoming on a note or a text is stupid but I'm not really good at asking people these kinds of questions, I mean I can do it but you make me feel some kind of way. But Scarlett will you go to HOCO with me?

     That was so cute, I couldn't say no I mean plus I like Ethan so I can't waste this chance.

    When did he find out my favorite flowers though.

My mom.

She's been acting strange lately, she had to have known about this.

The next time I see Ethan I'd say yes to hoco, I mean I've been waiting for this.

This weekend Caroline and I are going dress shopping which is perfect.

I fall onto my bed and stare up at the ceiling, not in the mood for homework.

-

     Saturday

      Caroline and I walk into a popular dress shop in town, it's kind of busy but no big deal. I just have to not run into Yvette or Karissa and I'll be fine, it would be a crazy coincidence if they were here.

     "Omg this dress would look great on you." Caroline states.

     "It's too bright." I shrug.

     "You don't want to be a hot pink highlighter?" Caroline frowns.

     "I want either a dark blue or purple dress or a light baby blue or like nude pink." I say.

     "That was a lot of ors." Caroline chuckles.

     "Now this is cute." I smile pulling out a mid length  dark red dress with sparkles.

     "I'll take that." Caroline jokes.

     "You wish." I joke along.

    We continue to look and grab about three dresses each, we try them all on.

    I don't like how they look on me, I toss them into the pile of no's.

   "Woah Caroline that's hot." I state looking at the dress she put on.

    "This might be it!" She exclaims.

     "What's his face asked you right?" I ask.

     "Yes Damian asked me." She answers.

     "That dress would perfectly go with his eyes." I state.

    "Omg right, but stop looking at my mans." She jokes with a smile.

     "These yellow dresses make me want one." I chuckle.

     "Yellow would be so pretty on you." Caroline nods.

     "Oh my god." I say as I stop walking.

    "What?" Caroline asks.

     "Cute ass dresses right ahead but guess who's here." I roll my eyes.

    "Let's just ignore them." Caroline shrugs.

    "Yeah lets do that." I chuckle.

     We walk over to a cute nude pink dress that has sparkles and lace on it, it is a spaghetti strap and tight on the body.