Thirty

Scarlett

     "Don't take my threat as a joke, but if I see you with Ethan ever again something not cute will happen." - anon

     I crumble the paper knowing exactly who wrote it. This bitch can't hide their writing from me I know exactly what it is, I've known you for years.

     I storm away looking for them, I haven't seen them in awhile but if they were able to put this in my locker they have to be here unless they made a goon do it.

     What will this bitch do to me anyways? I'm not scared of him.

      I sit down in my second class of the day and think about the situation the whole class period.

      Maybe the person in the gossip page is the person who gave me the note? It adds up, makes rumors to get me and Ethan to break up or something so they won't have to harm me.

     Lunch comes in a blur, Caroline and I walk into the lunch line with Adriana another one Caroline's friends.

    "Look what I got today." I say handing the crumbled up note to Caroline.

    "Shit! Who the hell wrote that?" Caroline asks.

    "Tyler." I state.

    "Wait for real? I thought he was over you?" Caroline questions.

     "Me too sis, maybe he's gay for Ethan." I joke.

     "Are you going to show Ethan?"

    "Uh n-" I start before getting cut off by Ethan.

    "Show Ethan what?" Ethan asks.

     "Nothing." I lie giving her the death glare, "She was kidding."

     Couldn't tell if Ethan believed me or not. But I shove the note back into my bag.

    I see Tyler in a line kind of far away but he could clearly sees me and I could see him. He was looking directly at me and he was with my other ex Daniel who I totally forgot about.

     I don't think the note is from Tyler, it's from Daniel who made Tyler wrote it to trick me. Or maybe that what they want me to think.

     "You don't look to good." Caroline whispers to me.

    "I'm fine but I need to talk to someone quickly." I whisper back.

    "Are you going to talk to him?"

    "What are you guys taking about?" Ethan asks jokingly. I think he knows something is up but I can't tell him not yet.

     "I'm going to be right back. Ethan hold my spot." I say.

    "But I ca-" Caroline starts.

    "I said Ethan." I interrupt Caroline before waking out of line and towards Tyler who had left the line knowing I was about to talk to him.

    "What the hell!" I yell in a quiet manner.

    Tyler says nothing, thinking of what to say.