Twenty four

Scarlett

"So what I was trying to say earlier is, that I saw Ethan at Yvette's house this weekend. And yes I know for sure it's Ethan." Karissa whispers.

"We aren't near anybody, no need to whisper." I chuckle, "anyways how do you know he was there?"

"Long story short Yvette forgot we were still on FaceTime, I muted myself so I could listen in on it." Karissa explains.

"Yvette's not the brightest." I state.

"Well let's just say Ethans probably cheating on you." Karissa blurts, I cant tell if she's just making it up or not.

"Why would he though, I mean no wonder he's been acting strange today."I chuckle trying not get emotional.

"I honestly think Yvette was black mailing Ethan because when I hung out with her the other day and she left the room and I read their texts."

"By chance do you know what it says?" I ask.

"No I have kinda shitty memory." She frowns seeming generally sorry.

"I honestly saw this coming." I shrug.

"You deserve better." Karissa smiles.

-

I storm into the cafeteria and look for Ethan.

"I need to talk to you." I say folding my arms across my chest.

"Not right now." He replies as he continues focusing on what they were doing.

I yank him backwards harshly causing him to be caught off guard.

"We need to talk." I say annoyed.

"Okay talk." Ethan says kinda shook by how aggressive I was.

"Outside dumbass." I roll my eyes as I drag him out this door.

"you good?" He asks.

    "No, the fuck."

     "What happened?" Ethan asks.

     "You." I fold my arms across my chest.

    "please explain."

     "Yvette." I roll my eyes.

      "What about her?"

     "Don't play dumb with me."

      "I didn't do anything."

"So why is Karissa telling me you were over at Yvette's?"

"I was at Yvette's nothing happened I just told her off and that I'll be cool with her if she just let us be." Ethan shrugs, "anyways why trust Karissa words? She was a bitch to you in the past maybe she coming back."

"I honestly don't know who to trust right now because her story explains why you and Yvette are acting weird."

"Karissa doesn't even know shit, she was eavesdropping on us and Yvette yelled and hung up on her, I left right after that." Ethan says looking into my eyes making me intimidated. I couldn't tell if he was telling the truth but from the way he was looking at me he probably means it.

"I'm sorry I'm just you know not in the best place right not."

"Hey, it's okay and since Yvette is done and over with you can live a little."

"But you never know." I shrug.

"Well if she tries to mess with you I'm not afraid to do anything." Ethan smiles.