Two

Scarlett

I had talked to the principal and the detention person if I could tutor Ethan during the detentions because I don't want extra time with him but it's whatever.

Mrs. Reinhart said it would be good for us to be communicating and this would be an opportunity to actually learn about each other.

    The detention person agreed so it's going to happen, Ethan just better not ditch detention like he did yesterday it earned him another day which I'm happy it won't be with me.

    "I still can't believe you got two weeks detention for slapping someone." Yvette states as we walk to detention, she got caught ditching school on Friday and got herself a week of detention.

     "Yvette you could've been sneakier ditching school on Friday, or just didn't come at all." I chuckle.

     "Hey! I thought of it last minute." She defends herself playfully.

     "Well we cant be late to detention I don't want anymore days." I state.

     "We bad." Yvette smirks weirdly chucking.

     "Leave." I point the other direction jokingly.

     We step into the detention and we sit down, Ethan wasn't here yet. I didn't even know if he'd show up which is bad on my part because I need this for a grade.

    He finally steps foot into the detention and I just feel happy because I can finally just start getting this over with.

    "Ethan please sit next to Scarlett." The person says.

    He gets up and walks over to the desk next to mine, he didn't look in the mood at all. Teaching him this shit is going to be so fun, I mean we learned most of this last year.

     "You finally show up." I state.

     "Don't make me ditch tomorrow too." He rolls his eyes at me.

     "Well you better learn this shit sooner then later because I'm sure pretty boy doesn't want to get benched." I fight back with attitude.

    "For all I know you could be teaching me the wrong stuff so I get benched." Ethan says.

     "I want a good report/grade and you don't want to be benched so I can't be playing tricks." I say honestly.

     "Whatever just teach me." He says not even looking at me.

    "First off it's not easy teaching and second you got to pay attention. I know you don't in class and that's why you suck at this subject." I talk.

     "Whatever." He groans and turns his body facing me.

-

     I try to teach him but it was so hard he probably only learned one thing from the whole hour and a half we were there.

     I could bring what I studied with for the test and explain everything and just hope for the best. Or just give up and ditch like him, this can't even be a big grade like that wouldn't be fair. It's impossible to teach Ethan Dolan his brother would definitely be easier.

     Maybe Ethan was being hard on purpose to push me and make me quit he knows I'm no quitter.

    "How did tutoring go?" Kailey asks over FaceTime.

"So horrible he is so slow it's like he doesn't want to learn at all. Well when he is an adult he'll know how much of an idiot he was for learning nothing." I rant.