Twenty Nine

Check out and add my new story "wedding crashers" to your reading list first chapter comes today and I'd love y'alls opinion on it.

Scarlett

    "We've lost our daughter! She doesn't tell us shit!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

"This has nothing to do with Scarlett! And while you're at it why the hell are you still lying to our daughter?" My dad screams back.

"Because she'll hate me." She cries.

"No she won't! And now you are hoeing around for extra money! Do you know how dangerous that can be?"

"Well what am I supposed to do if you never want to fuck?"

     The silence grew, dad was clearly not happy to hear that.

I hate when my parents fight so I'm leaving the house for the night. Maybe I can go to Ethan's.

I decide to text Ethan and ask him if I can come over.

Me: you up e?
Sent at 3:42am

E: Yee what's up?

Me: parents are fighting

E: damn

Me: it's really bad, I think my mom cheated for money idk though.

E: yeah come over

Me: see you in a few, catch me in my pjs lmaoo

E: Cute ass

I climb out my window to the tree next to the window and make my way down the tree onto the grass. And quietly try to unlock my car and drive away.

You could faintly hear my dad yelling from outside but it's way muffled.

I pull up to Ethan's house and go to knock on the door but Ethan opens it before I get to.

     "Are you going to be okay?" Ethan asks. 

     "I'll be fine, I just hate listening to it almost every other night." I shrug.

     "Yeah I understand, how bad is it?" He asks.

     "They are probably going to divorce and I barely spend time with my parents so I don't know who I'd want to be with more." I explain.

"Well we should cuddle and take your mind off things." Ethan chuckles.

"I like soft Ethan I wish he was always that way." I smirk.

"Fuckboy Ethan is cooler though." He jokes.

     "Don't make me break up with you." I joke back.

    "Cuddle or no?" He frowns.

     "Um what kind of question is that?"

     "True true." Ethan chuckles. We sit down on the couch and turn the tv on to ridiculousness because it's nice to have some laughs.

     I lay down on his legs and slightly start to close my eyes, I am tired as all get out. I look up at him and smile at him when he wasn't paying attention.

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I felt Grayson shaking me awake the next morning.

"Don't bother, I'm ditching today." I yawn as I get up to take a pee.

"Your phone has hella missed calls from your parents." Grayson states.

"I'll call them back later." I shrug still trying to get to the bathroom.