Twenty eight

Scarlett

Okay I may have lied a while back that i had like one boyfriend but I don't like thinking about the others. But today my anxiety is crazy because one of my ex's is going to this school now.

      I know this because I saw him in the hall now let's just hope and pray we don't have any classes.

    I walk into math, the class I have with Ethan and sit at the desk next to him until the person who's seat it is comes in.

    "Hey babyy." Ethan smiles dragging the y.

     "Hey Ethan." I say.

     "You good?" Ethan asks grabbing my hands as I picked at them.

     "I'm fine." I lie.

     "That's what they all say." Ethan folds his arms.

     "And Ethan I'm perfectly good." I Smile.

     "You better." Ethan chuckles.

     My heart skips a beat when I see my ex Kayden walk into the room.

    I walk back to my seat and wait for class to begin. I catch Kayden kinda looking at me.

    As I write the notes I can tell it's sloppier than normal because my hand was shaking.

   I raise my other hand that isn't having a fucking problem.

    "Yes Scarlett?" The teacher asks seeming kinda annoyed.

     "Can I use the bathroom?" I ask.

    "No it hasn't been 10 minutes." He answer.

     "P-Please I really need to." I panic.

    "I said no." He barks.

    "Well im going anyways." I say standing up.

    "Bring your stuff with you and go to the deans." He demands. I glance over at Ethan and Kayden. Ethan looked lowkey worried and Kayden had a smirk knowing he caused this.

   I roll my eyes and walk out of the class.

   I sit down in the bathroom stall and breath. I need to calm down. A single tear rolls down my face but I immediately wipe it away.

    I am scared of Kayden, he's hurt me in so many ways, mentally and physically.

    I hear the door to the bathroom open and a few girls waking in. They probably came to smoke. I open my stall to leave but I see Caroline and it's rude to not say hi back.

    "Hi Scar I've never seen you ditch class." She chuckles.

    "Well you see technically I walked out of class." I shrug.

    "Oh shit, he's in that class?" She asks.

     "Yeah watch him be in like all my classes." I laugh.

"Well that would just be a coincidence and isn't he dumb? He wouldn't be in honors English." Caroline chuckles.

"True but you still never knew." I shrug.

"Well tell me if we need to jump him." Caroline jokes.

-

At lunch I stand in line with Caroline and her friends. I couldn't find Ethan I didn't want to be alone.

"You good?" Adri asks one of Caroline's friends.

"Yes just thinking, you know? Why does everyone keep asking me that?" I chuckle.

"Scar, he's right there." Caroline whispers to me as she points to the line next to us.

"Im not going to leave unless he tries talking to me." I state with a shrug.

"He's an ass if he tries talking to you." Caroline says.

"I'll just slap him." I laugh.

"You go girl. How many classes do you have with him?" She asks.

"First off its only first lunch so we've only had two classes and he's only in the one." I answer.

"Watch him and Ethan become friends." Caroline jokes.

"Hella no, I will deadass ruN." I joke along.

I feel overwhelmed when I feel his arm brush against mine as he walks out of line.

"He so did that on purpose." Caroline folds her arms annoyed.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I state as I walk out of the line.

"Hey starving yourself is not allowed." Caroline says pulling me back.

"Fine." I roll my eyes.

"There my girl is." Ethan states as I walk over to him.

"Yee." I chuckle.

"Why did you walk out of math?" Ethan asks.

"Bad anxiety because of tests." I lie.

"Mhmmhm sure, I know that's a lie." Ethan states.

"Well it was anxiety but it's not important why." I shrug.

"Wow, why won't you just tell me why?" Ethan nags.

"Because I fucking lied!" I cry.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"in my opinion its not a big deal but for other people maybe." I shrug.

"What is it!"

"Ive had more boyfriends than I've said but either I didn't consider it real or I just want to get rid of the memories." I answer.

"Yeah honestly I didn't think you just had only like two boyfriends." Ethan chuckles.

I look around to see if Kayden was around.

"is that why you are anxious?" E asks.

"No, my ex moved schools." I state.

"Its just an ex, no need to worry." Ethan shrugs.

"He's the kind I want to forget, I barely got out of that relationship alive."

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Abuse, and I almost killed myself..."

"You what?!"

"Yep."

"Why didn't you leave when it started?"

"Well for one I know what he could do, and my parents really loved us together and I thought they'd be disappointed in me for breaking up with him. I hated disappointment."

"So I'm guessing y'all didn't go to the same school?"

"He went to some stupid prep school but his parents knew mine."

"Do you think he's still the same?"

"Probably, that's why I plan on staying the fuck away from him." I chuckle.

"Well if we have any problems you know who to call." Ethan chuckles.

"Not you." I joke.

The bell rings before we can continue the conversation. Most of my classes changed periods with the new semester besides math of course, which is kinda annoying but whatever.

-

AN: lost all Inspo for this sucky ass chapter but anyways. I wanted to get over 1k words but lmao I had no more ideas sooo.

25 votes and comments for the next update !