Three

This chapter has no relation to plot at all BYE.
-

Scarlett

     I quickly open the door and see...

      "Tatiana?" I ask concerned as her face was covered in tears.

      She walks in without me even inviting her in which irked me a little.

     "What's going on?" I ask, I was kind of nervous I mean why the fuck would she be here.

     "It's your brother." She gulps.

    I had a feeling it was about my brother but my heart still drops.

     "What's wrong??" I ask.

     "Um I don't really know how to say this...." she says before stoping what she was saying.

      It's probably something bad or not I mean we can't assume.

     "So i caught your brother cheating the other night and yeah I was sad but the sad part was when I had to break up with him. We got in a huge fight and-" she stops and starts crying some more.

     Okay I'm happy it's not that bad, wait she said 'and' please don't be bad. But my question is why is she here?

     My heart was pounding in my chest as she just cried there on the couch. I didn't know what to do I barely know the girl.

    "And what?" I ask my voice shaking I just have a feeling something bad happened.

    My brother and I were super close as kids he's two years older then me but it didn't stop him from spending every moment with me but now he went of to college.

     "Okay well I haven't seen him at school since and I wanted to know if you had seen him." She says  wiping her tears away.

     "Omg thank god I swear you were going to say he died." I chuckle in relieve.

     "I mean I don't know why I care where he is so much, he's the one that cheated on me." Tatiana says.

     "I can't believe he'd even cheat on you, he's loyal and he loves you. Maybe somethings going on with him I'll call him." I say.

     "Well I'm going to go back to my dorm, I just was curious." She smiles and waves as she leaves.

     I was once again alone but I'm happy my brother isn't dead like she got me scared. But my brother would never cheat so I'm confused.

    Maybe I should make my toast now I'm starving, i need something else with my toast though, I'll make myself a salad.

    I hear a noise come from upstairs causing me to jump and get startled.

    Either I'm going insane like always or someone is up there. I'm not going to be the dumb person in the movies to go looking for it, I'll just stay here and finish making my food and if I hear more I'll get the fuck out.

     "Hi" I here someone say causing me to get startled again.

     "What the fuck Stephen!" I yell, "why can't you be normal and come through the door?"

     "Doors aren't fun but upstairs windows are and I saw Tatiana's car." My brother states.

    "Whatever weirdo, why are you even home?" I ask.

     "I need a break from school." He says sitting down on the couch.

     "Why would you cheat on Tati?" I ask.

     "First off Clara got on me and was basically doing it all." He shrugs.

      "So you didn't give consent? Or you gave consent because she's hot? Anyways I'm going to eat my food in my bedroom." I say waving to him.

-

   Today was the last day of studying which means he has to at least get most of it.

    "Ethan you better pass this retake or that'll be bad." I state.

     "I already know don't need to tell me every five seconds." He rolls his eyes.

     "Whatever finish these questions." I say throwing the paper on his desk in annoyance.

    "Why did you throw it?" Ethan snaps.

     "Because I can." I fakely smile.

    "Watch it you two!" Detention person barks never learned his name and don't care.

     "Attitude much." Ethan whispers to himself.

     "Annoying much." I whisper to myself to get on his nerves.

     "What's your problem today? Did little miss rich girl not get what she wants?" Ethan says with a pouting tone.

      I wanted to scream and yell at him but I had to keep it to myself I didn't want more detention, there was more people in lunch detention then after school detention so it would be more awkward if I yelled.

     "You know what you clearly don't need my help." I say turning to face my own desk and folding my arms.

"Why you always like this bro? You gotta help me." Ethan frowns.

"I don't have to help you plus today you get no help it's like a study guide, you do it yourself." I state.

"Why thoug-" He says before I cut him off.

"Because how do we know if you actually understand this?" I ask.

"Yeah true and fine I mean we only have like 20 minutes left of this lunch detention." Ethan sighs.

"Ha I win." I chuckle.

-

"Scar you wanna go to a the movies today?" Kailey asks over the phone.

     "um yeah sure, when?" I ask.

      "At like two." Kailey says.

     "Okay text me the address of the theater." I say.

     "I gotchu, oh and by the way Yvette is bringing a few guy friends." Kailey mentions.

    "Okay well see you then, I need to get ready." I state.

     "Kk see you." Kailey says before hanging up.

    I have to wear something nice but something to keep me warm in a cold theater. I would dress to impress but I'm taken.

-

A/n: sorry for short update didn't want to write the movie theater in this part that just be to much shit in one chapter. Please share this story with your friends I would appreciate it.