Twenty two

Scarlett

I walk through the quad looking for my groups spot. I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist causing me to feel better. Yvette has really fucked up my mind.

"Hi Ethan." I chuckle.

"Hi baby." He smirks playing my with my hair.

      "Gross." Yvette mumbles walking past us.

     I wanted to fight this Bitch so badly but I take a deep breath and ignore her.

     "So anyways I was thinking we should go on a date Friday night." Ethan states.

     "Yes that would be fun." I reply.

     "What do you want to do?" He Asks.

      "I've been really wanting to go to the arcade recently." I shrug.

      "I like that idea." Ethan chuckles.

      "Yay!" I exclaim.

      "You are adorable." Ethan smiles.

I blush.

"Where the fuck is Caroline." I chuckle.

"Already trying to get rid of me." Ethan frowns jokingly.

"If I wanted to get rid of you I could just kill you." I joke.

"Wow." Ethan pouts playfully.

"I'm playing."

"Better be or old Ethan is going to come out."

"You are funny." I chuckle.

"I know." Ethan jokes.

-

     I start to walk to my car so I could leave school and get home to do my homework. I had stayed late to help a teacher.

My wrist is pulled harshly causing me to stumble backwards.

"Yvette please just leave me alone, if you want Ethan just leave me alone." I cry.

"It's not about Ethan anymore it's about you being a bitch and backstabbing me." Yvette yells.

"I didn't 'backstab' you." I state.

"Wrong answer." Yvette smirks before throwing a punch at me that I dodge.

    "'This is how we are playing now?" I ask.

    "I don't know, it's not really a fight if you don't hit back."

    "I would hit back but it's not worth my time."

     "When I beat your ass you won't be saying that."

    "I doubt you'd beat my ass right here right now, in front of teachers who are leaving."

      "I'm not scared of some teachers as long as I beat your ass."

     "Try me." I roll my eyes.

    Yvette shoves me to the floor and as I try to get up but she kicks my side, hard. She goes to kick again but I grab her leg causing her to fall and hit her head on the concrete sidewalk.

     "Don't fuck with me bitch, or I'll actually fight back next time." I yell as I get up off the ground.

     I run off to my car so she wouldn't catch up.

    I see her angry face as I pull out of the parking lot and give her the finger.

     Not going to lie, Yvette would probably beat my ass because that one kick was harsh or I'm just very sensitive or both.