"kid! I said stop!" immediately I stop out of fear. He lets out a puff of air in frustration and I just stare out the airplane window. But my mind is being consumed by continuous unanswered questions and I can't help it.

"Why did they kill my parents" I ask staring straight at Boss as he sighs contemplating his response.

"Well let's just say, what we believe in is that when people do not follow through with their word, there are certain consequences that must happen for them to learn a lesson. And your daddy, well, turned out to be one to frequently break his so said promises. So we had to put a stop to his business and send a message to everyone else." he stares directly at me. His tone has no remorse, no regret. He explains this to me as if he were reading this from a policy handbook. He raises his drink to his lips and gulps down the small amount of brown liquid.

" And what message was that exactly?"

" To not start dirty games with us, or it will end in a lot of blood" the image of the pool of blood that surrounded my mother appears in my head. My face doesn't say anything. I just stare at Boss as the gruesome words leave his mouth.

"Asher!" my thoughts are abruptly interrupted as Sebastian calls for me.

"What?!"

"We were wrong. Its all wrong."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I suddenly stand up from my seat to move and sit across Sebastian as his gaze is fixed on the laptop screen in front of him.

"The information that we accumulated pin pointing the location of Dimitri is all wrong, well the majority of it is. It was all a set up to make it appear he is located there. Damn this man is smart. But I am smarter." his eyes never leave his screen as he rushes his words.

" Alright get to the fucking point."

"Well, remember how we got into contact with his previous weapons dealer and we had done all that hardcore interviewing and-"

"Okay the point?!"

"Patience young one, anyway, that fucker was pretty good at keeping his mouth shut down to his very last breath because turns out he was still supplying Dimitri, and let me tell you his business was booming. I mean of course once he left to visit the devil himself, his business would still continue. I had a hitch. So I kept tabs on it. And just now received word that our guys found one of the shipment containers with Dimitri's lovely orders and stopped it in the process. And after a little persuading from our behalf, the sailor guy told us where the shipment was being brought to."

"Alright now that I listened to this ever so enlightening story, where the fuck is Dimitri actually?!" my tolerance is slowly diminishing as Sebastian continues his story.

"Andaman Islands, in the bay of Bengal." his eyes finally leave the screen as he informs me of the new destination. "And, don't worry about it buddy, I've already rerouted the aircraft while I was telling my marvelous discovery," he then flashes a condescending smile.

"This information better be accurate." That's all I say as I go back to my original seat.

Am I being completely irrational and dedicating myself a bit too much on her? Yes. I admit. What they have said is true, I am becoming weak. I'm slowly crumbling to her feet. But this foreign feeling enlightens so much more.

*****

After what seems like an eternity we eventually arrive to the islands and make our way to Dimitri's location. Man that fucker really saved us time by providing us with his address as well. The power money can bring and break.