Chapter 2

Asher

Fuck.

I look at the time and realize I'm already fucking late. Great. I look around and notice how there are so many damn trees. 

BUZZ BUZZ.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, and already knowing who it is I pick up the phone without bothering to check the caller id.

"What?!" I ask in an aggravated voice.

"Damn chill man, I was just calling cuz Boss was wondering if you were at the school already? You better be at that fucking school or Boss is gonna-" I hang up on Evans because his voice is making me even more frustrated. This little bitch think he can tell me what to do? Please he has no idea who he is dealing with.

I let out a large puff of air.

I speed up a bit in the black Ferrari that Boss said I could use for this task. I just don't fucking get why he chose me to do this job. I mean I am the right age for it but still, this is going to be boring as fuck.

I finally see the tiny high school. What damn high school is this tiny? I groan and just climb out of my car. Great, I'm already 20 minutes late.

I look around taking in all the detail. I already studied the floor plan of the inside of the school. Only one floor, 5 main hallways with classrooms, a small gym northeast of the entrance, and the cafeteria right next to it, and all the rest of the faculty besides the teachers will be found near the entrance.

The outside is small too. One main parking lot for both the students and faculty, the fields are small right next to the parking lot, and the track is right next to the fields. There are four exits and entrances to the building. One on each side of the rectangle high school.

I walk into the school and into the office where the old ladies behind the counter stare with a horrified expression on their faces at me. I also notice a tiny brunette with tight skinny jeans and an extremely tight top that make her breast protrude out. She has a devilish smirk plastered on her face looking right at me.

I just keep a scowl on my face and look back at the old women.

"Well, are you going to help me or just stare at me all day?" I say harshly because just being in a school makes me wanna shoot someone already. That's probably bad to say but it's not like it's new for me to shoot people anyway.

"Oh uh-" the old lady with obvious died hair clears her throat "yes sir- um may I help you?" she asks, I just roll my eyes and keep my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket.

"Yeah this is my first day and I kind of need my schedule," I say glaring her right in the eyes.

"C-Can I have your name please?" she stutters. I love making people feel intimidated, I smirk at this. Her eyes are blinking rapidly and I notice her breathing is uneven. I remove my jacket and place it on the table because it's so damn hot in this tiny cubical.

"Asher, Asher Hale," I say and she quickly looks through a folder and fumbles with the paperwork. I look around the office, there are three people at the main office table, large windows surround the whole room, and two large vents on the ceiling.

Eventually she grabs a couple of papers and hands them to me. I snatch them from her hand due to my impatience, grab my leather jacket from the table and walk out the door.

Boss had made sure I was put in all the same classes as her. To make sure I have a close eye on her, to watch her every move and make sure I do my job. He has told me that this is the most important mission that has been given. I honestly don't know why I mean its a fucking teenager for christ sakes.