Chapter 13

COMMENT! I like hearing you people's opinions :))))

Laylie

It was real. Full of passion. Full of lust. Full of desire. My heart racing as if it were to fly straight out of my chest. My breathing heavy and ragged. My skin now entirely covered in goosebumps. His touch was addictive making me want more.

The thought lingered though. He was a murderer.

Asher's hands were firmly cupping both sides of my face, holding me in place as if I were to run. His minty breath like fresh air, mixed with his cologne makes my senses ignite.

He is a murderer.

His hands then roamed down to my waist gripping me ever so slightly. His breathing is heavy and full of want.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this"  his eyes are dark, his lips then move back onto mine.

He has blood on his hands.

Suddenly I was lifted effortlessly onto his lap, now straddling him. My hands remained on his chest and my lips move in sync with his. I then felt his teeth bite my lips causing me to gasp, allowing him access in. He groans bringing a sense of pleasure coursing through me. His hands then slightly lifted the hem of the shirt I am wearing so he is able to feel the skin beneath it.

I then hear a moan and don't realize that it had escaped from my lips. Asher's grip then tightens now bringing me closer to his heated body.

He shot someone as if it was second nature. Right in front of me. He's probably killed many more! Possibly innocent people!

I then slightly push Asher away from me while still straddling his lap. My breathing heavy. His as well. I shut my eyes with my head down. Thinking.

I slowly open my eyes and look at him, "I-I need to keep things slow. I can't do this with you. Not when I have just learned all this. I barely know you. I just-" I then maneuver off his lap backing off and standing up. "I need time to process all of this," I say crossing my arms.

He sits on the edge of the couch with his hands together leaning against his knees. His gaze sends a shiver running down my spine. He tongue moistens his lips and he pushes his knees standing up. He slowly comes closer to me standing so close to me that I can feel his warm minty breathy fanning my face. I slowly take a step back. His eyes are full of defeat.

"Alright" is all he says.

"You should get some sleep, it's nearly 12:30 and we have to leave early", realization soon hits me. This is actually happening.

"Okay," I say and head upstairs without saying another word.

It's as if everything is in slow motion. I stop at the foot of the bed and stare at it. I feel as if my whole life was a lie. I am related to possibly one of the world richest criminals. Me. A girl beaten by her mother, timid, and weak.

I climb onto the soft cloud-like bed and engulf myself in the warm plush comforters. I bury my face in the pillow inhaling the familiar comforting scent of him. He's a criminal. But he wants to keep me safe. The continuous battle with my self-conscience is exhausting.

I turn and shut off the lamp. Staring up at darkness I think of what I am leaving behind. What I'll never see again possibly. And how my life is to change forever. How did I end up here? How could my father possibly be capable of doing such sick actions? I'm leaving with a man I barely know. If you had told me I would be doing this 2 months ago I would say you're crazy.