30

"There is literally nothing to do." Troye groaned out. Melanie and Ashley both mumbled in agreement. Currently, we are all in my room doing absolutely nothing. Troye was lying down on my bed, Ashley and I were sitting on the bean bags and Melanie was sitting on a chair whilst strumming some random chords on my guitar.

"Nonsense, I'm sure there's something to do as we're in the 'greatest city in the world'." I sung out. The others lightly chuckled at my random musical outburst.

"Was that a 'Hamilton' reference?" Ashley asked, amused.

"That's the only thing I'll probably ever reference to." I answered back happily.

"Ok like, that was amazing and all but like, I'm still bored." Troye stated.

"Well we could study?" Ashley suggested. Barely a second passed and all of us started laughing.

"Bitch fuck no. Who the hell do you think we are?" Troye choked out.

"I was joking, no need for the swearing." Ashley smiled.

"Ashley you hypocrite, you swear like it's your religion." I teased. Ashley lightly slapped my shoulder but almost fell of the bean bag, making us laugh again.

"Alright alright SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ashley shouted but was still blushing red due to embarrassment. As the laughter subsided, my phone ringed, indicating a message. I pulled it out to check who it was from - Justin. I smiled as I opened the message.

JustoutB: heyyo Y/N

Y/N/N: ummm, what kind of user is that?

JustoutB: don't you get it? JustOUT is the opposite of JustIN

Y/N/N: I'm glad I didn't get

JusoutB: wOw, how rOoDe

JustoutB: anyways, I was wondering if u wanna go out later and eat. U can bring ur friends

Y/N/N: hmmm, lemme ask them

"Hey guys, you want to go out to eat with Justin and I later?" I asked.

"Who the fuck is that?" Ashley asked.

"A good friend of mine. He's really nice." I answered. They all thought for a second before nodding.

"I mean sure, we're all pretty bored here anyways and I want food." Troye answered. I smiled and went back to my phone.

Y/N/N: those men said yes

JustoutB: great, send me your address so I can pick u up. I'm driving. See u in an hour

Y/N/N: bye biss (Stephanie Soo sksksk yes bisses)

"He's collecting us in an hour." I stated.

"Ok so what should we do in the mean time?" Melanie asked.

"Oh my God why is life boring. Wish something happens to spice our lives up." Troye moaned.

"Geez Troye, all you ever do is complain." Ashley stated. Troye rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Hey Y/N, you seem like an interesting person." Melanie stated. I felt my cheeks heaten up at the sudden...compliment? I tilted my head slightly.

"Uh, thanks?" I responded. That was quite a random outburst. Ashley and Troye both starter grinning weirdly at Melanie but I ignored their weird behaviour because those two fools are weird.

"Do you have any interesting stories?" Melanie finally asked. Ah, so that explained it. I smiled and thought for a moment. Interesting stories? Hell yeah I have a shit load.

"Yeah I have a couple I guess." I snickered as I emphasised the 'couple'.

"Tell us a few. Maybe they might entertain us." Troye asked.

"Well, in school I was very close to the head teacher." I started off.

"Okay?" Ashley added confused.

"So I barely got in trouble for dumb shit I did." I smiled.

"Like for instance, once I ate food during a maths lesson and my teacher got really pissed. That bitch sent me to the head teachers office but we just gossiped about TV shows." I briefly told a story.

"You got sent to the head teachers for eating a snack? Sounds pretty lame like "wow, I ate some potato chips blah". Ashley added.

"Bitch I did not eat crisps, I ordered pizza for the whole class." I corrected. "I would not risk my school life over a packet of crisps." I added.

"Pizza?! No wonder why you got sent out you dumb bitch. Did you even try to hide it?" Troye asked.

"Fuck no, if your girl is hungry then your girl is hungry. I ain't about to hide that shit because of some dumb teacher." I answered. "That teacher was so annoying like "You're in a school, you're here to get your education, not to eat"  and I was loke "Bitch no, I can't work on an empty stomach". Then he looked extremely pissed, probably because I swore at him. I mean, I did offer him a slice but he rejected it and sent me out." I told the story in slightly more detail. They all looked slightly shocked.

"You offered him pizza?" Melanie asked, shocked. I nodded my head.

"Maybe I should've brought some garlic bread." I thought out loud.

"Maybe you need Jesus." Troye stated.

"Eh, I probably do but that story wasn't really anything now that I think about it." I said. I mean, it really wasn't.

"Can you tell another story?" Melanie asked. I smiled lightly and nodded.

"Sure."

*time skip and hour later*

"And that's how I got a racist teacher fired." I finished off another story. It's clear to say that they left the three shook.

"Good, that teacher sounded like a bitch anyways." Ashley added whisky the other two agreed.

"Y/N, Justin is here! So get your lazy ass downstairs." I heard my Dad shout. I rolled my eyes at his insult and gestured the three to follow. We arrived downstairs to see Justin smiling like an idiot at us.

"Ew, wipe that ugly look off your face." I teased.

"What? I'm just smiling." He stated.

"Exactly." I smiled as I earned a playful push from Justin.

"Ok stop abusing me so I can introduce you to my hoes. This is Ashley, Troye and you've already met Melanie." I said gesturing who is who.

"Guys, this idiot here is Justin." I introduced, earning another push.

"As you can see he's very abusive." I added whilst pushing him back.

"Well you're being so rude to me." He defended himself. I giggled and ignored him.

"Ok forget that, let's get some food." I said as dragged Justin out the house with the others following to the car.

(A/N lmao sorry if y'all thought I died sksk. Ok so YG resigned as CEO lmao good riddance, BI didn't deserve to get kicked out, AOA wtf I love them I'm sad that the members are leaving one by one and Red Velvet are comebacking soon yEs. Also Somi's comeback is oof. On a serious note, I hope the people in Sudan get the help and justice they deserve. Expect slow updates, your girl is busy. Sorry for my sHiT chapters, anna ou-)