17

Seconds later, everyone accepted the Skype call and we all could see each other, well except from one. "Ummm, Perrie, why isn't your face cam on?" I asked confused. "I don't wanna." She whined. "Put it on dude, I wanna see your face." I whined back like a child, folding my arms on top of each other. Melanie smiled at my child-like behaviour and proceeded to look back at the computer screen filled with my mates. "I can't." Perrie vaguely added. I sighed and shook my head. "Guys, why is Perrie acting like this?" I asked the others. They all giggled, making Melanie and I look at each other confused. "Well, let's just say that Perrie has been acting like a dickhead recently." Ariana answered whilst trying to suppress her laughter. A wide grin grew on my face and I started to laugh. Melanie, on the other hand, still looked confused. I looked at her and smiled even more. How can anyone be that innocent? "Who drew it this time?" I giggled out. "It was me." Selena laughed out. Melanie still looked confused and I sighed. I whispered into Melanie's ear, "She drew a dick on her forehead." Melanie started to giggle, making the rest of us laugh. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Perrie shouted, making us laugh even more. "We're sorry. Please put your face cam on, we promise we won't laugh." Camila begged, trying not to smile. We heard Perrie sigh and mess around with her mouse. Seconds later, her face cam came on and we all look at her. A second later, we all bursted out into laughter, besides from Perrie of course. "YOU GUYS PROMISED! You all are going to hell." She whined. "Girl, promise or not, we all knew that we'd all be going to hell. I mean, look at all the things we done." Taylor commented making us giggle. "Well, you're making me upset. I didn't want this thing in my forehead." Perrie snapped back. "Just wash it off." I suggested. "Well no shit sherlock, I've tried but it's not working." She answered. "Have you tried wearing foundation?" Ariana suggested. Perrie smiled and ran off to get her make-up. She came back with a dickless forehead. "You looked better before." I remarked. "Fuck you."

"Who's the pretty person next to you?" Ariana asked as the others nodded their heads. I looked over to Melanie and gestured her to speak. She blushed and looked at the screen and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Melanie." She smiled, revealing her tooth gap. The other girls started to squeal. "Oh my God she has a tooth gap she's so cute." Camila squeaked. "I know, look at her adorable cheeks! What the hell, why are you so adorable?" Selena added and they continued complimenting Melanie. I laughed and faced Melanie, who was busy blushing and covering her self with her hands. This made the others let out an Aw and continued to fangirl over Melanie. Melanie looked over to me for help and I playfully rolled my eyes back to the screen. "Okay guys, I know Melanie is literally the most adorable thing ever but she's not used to all the compliments and all that jazz." They all sighed lightly and smiled.

"We miss you." Taylor stated, the others humming, agreeing. "I miss you guys too." I replied. "I wanna see you face to face again." Camila softly whined. "Maybe in the holidays I can visit you guys and maybe Melly might come too." I glanced at Melanie who smiled brightly at my suggestion. "That would be so cool. Just imagine the Hell we would create." Ariana giggled, making us chuckle. A second later, Perrie's phone went off. "I got to go guys, my Mum said I need to go shopping with her." She sighed whilst putting her phone away. "Bye." She waved and left the call. It was quiet for a second until Selena piped up. "Can we have Melanie's number? She's so adorable and cute that it'd be a sin for me to not ask." Melanie blushed and nodded slightly. "S-sure." She stuttered out, making the others giggle. "Ooh, maybe put her in a groupchat with us. It'd be easier to get her number then." Ariana added and the others nodded. I pulled out my phone and created a groupchat. I also added Troye and Ashley because why not? "Ok, done. And I added Troye and Ashley. They're chill people too." I put my phone away and looked at the time on the computer. It was 3:00, meaning that there was a lot still to do. I was about to say something until my Mum shouted from downstairs. "Y/N, MELANIE, WE'RE GOING TO GO SHOPPING. DO YOU GUYS WANT TO COME?" I looked towards Melanie for an answer and she nodded her head. I smiled and looked at the computer screen. "Sorry guys but we're going shopping. It was nice seeing your smexy faces again." I smiled and the others giggled. We all disconnected from the chat and ended the call. I turned the computer off and stood up, Melanie doing the same. "Your friends are nice." Melanie stated. "I know. They absolutely adored you." I laughed lightly and we headed downstairs. "You guys ready?" My Dad asked whilst he opened the door. "Hell yeah!" We shouted and ran towards the car. We sat next to each other in the back, our arms linked comfortably together. "We should buy ice-cream." Melanie suggested whilst staring out the window. "You and your love for sweets and deserts never fail to amaze me." I chuckled out, making Melanie smile tiredly towards me. I smiled at her lightly. "Maybe that's why you're always so sweet."