16

We arrived home and went inside. Melanie and I sat opposite eachother and started to eat our food. "You know what I'm in the mood for?" My Dad asked when walking in the room with my Mum. "McDonald's." He finished. "What? We literally just came from there." My Mum sighed out and sat herself on the chair next to Melanie. I stopped eating and just looked at my Mum. Melanie was still eating her chicken nuggets and was spectating everything. "I know but I wasn't hungry then and now that I smell the food, I want it." He answered sitting himself next to me. I knew exactly where this is going. I can't believe him but I kind of expected him to do this. I mean, I would too. I shook my head and sighed. I pushed my food towards him. He smiled and started eating MY food, enjoying every single bit. "You are a fat shit." I stated whilst standing up and heading to the counter. "That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me." He replied with a fake upset tone, still eating MY fries. I swear I'm going to kill him.

"You can have some of my food." Melanie cutely suggested, gesturing a chicken nugget to my face. I smiled and shook my head. "It's okay, I'll make a sandwich or something." I declined. Melanie just shrugged her shoulders and mumbled an "If you say so" and continued eating. I made a grilled cheese sandwich and cut it into two triangle pieces. I put them on a plate and sat back down at the kitchen table. I took a piece and pushed the other to my Mum. She smiled and started to eat it. "Y/N?" My Dad asked. I looked over to him and waited. "C-can I have a bite?" He asked. I face palmed and faced Melanie who was smiling as she finished of the last of her food. "Do you see what I have to live with?" I asked, finishing of my sandwich. My Mum and Melanie chuckled and my Dad sheepily smiled. "So is that a no?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head and helped clear the table. I went over to Melanie and sat next to her. "You wanna come to my room? In a non sexual way of course." I asked and she nodded, smiling.

We ran up the stairs and headed to my room. She entered first and I followed, shutting the door behind me. "Nice room." She complimented. I smiled. "Of course it is, I decorated it." I cockily added. Melanie scoffed and looked around the room, until her eyes met upon the pictures on the wall. She smiled and walked over to them, clearly interested. I followed her and stood next to her, smiling at the pictures of my old friends. "Are these your friends." She asked, analysing the pictures. I smiled lightly. "Yeah, they are everything to me. Don't tell them I told you that 'cuz they will say that I'm going soft and I can't be bothered for that." I answered. Melanie faintly giggled and I smiled. She then turned her gaze to the instruments in the room. Her eyes lit up as she walked over to the acoustic guitar. I sat on the bed and smiled at her as she put on the guitar and sat her self at the computer desk, turning the chair to face me.

She started to strum some chords and I watched silently as she tried to tune the guitar for it to sound perfect. She was very focused at the guitar. Her brows were furrowed and she bit her lip lightly and her nose was scrunched a little. How cute, I thought as I focused on her features more. Her cheeks were a light shade of pink and her lips were beautifully red. Wait, what am I doing? I shouldn't be thinking about her like this. Maybe it's just me being very observent. Yeah, that's it. I'm just being a very observent hoe. I smiled lightly at myself for cussing at myself.

"Perfect." She smiled at herself as she tuned the guitar. She looked up to me and smiled. "Do you have any suggestions?" She asked excitedly. I smiled and tried to think of a song. I furrowed my brows as no specific songs came up to mind that is suitable for an acoustic guitar. "I don't know. I'm having a major mind blank right now." I answered, chuckling to myself. She smiled lightly and nodded. "Wait!" I quickly added. Melanie nodded her head, gesturing me to continue. "Can you sing an original?" I asked eagerly. Melanie started to blush and looked down. "I don't know, they kind of suck." She answered shyly. I scoffed. "Bitch please, I bet your songs are amazing." I stated causing Melanie to giggle. "Okay. I'll sing and orignal." She gave in. I smiled and started to clap excitedly. "Slay me bitch." I stated, causing her to laugh and start to play.

"Wow." I breathed out and stared at Melanie, truly astonshished. She set the guitar down and looked back at me. "Was it good?" She asked shyly, fiddling with her fingers. "Was it good? It was fucking amazing!" I answered. Melanie giggled lightly and blushed whilst looking at the floor. "Can you sing?" She asked whilst tilting her head up to face me. I shrugged. "I can sing but I don't sing unless there's a reason." I answered. She furrowed her brows in confusion. I smiled at her reaction. "You know, like in Music lessons, when you have to sing and all that." I added. She mouthed an 'o' and smiled.

A comfortable silence emerged again, embracing us with its' welcoming comfort. We stayed in our own worlds for like a minute until my phone notifications popped out of nowhere. Melanie looked up at and come closer to the bed and sat next to me. I pulled out my phone to reveal a notification from my old groupchat. I smiled and opened it up.

Aria's grenades: Y/N/N I miss you😣

CamzCabellos: I think we ALL miss her, Ariana

Aria's grenades: shit, girl calm down

SwiftLikeTaylor: I just wanna see you one more time

Y/N/N: you have my pictures

SelWithABell: it's not the same and I wanna hear your voice

Y/N/N: well you have videos of me as well

PerriePerrieChicken: wow, we just miss you but you actin like a bitch

Y/N/N: when am I not a bitch? And I'm sorry, I miss you hoes too. I wish we can communicate with eachother, other than texting

PerriePerrieChicken: we can Skype?

SelWithABell: shush now Perrie, the big girls are thinking

Aria's grenades: guys, we can Skype eachother!

Y/N/N: oh my days, you are so smart! Why didn't we think of that before

PerriPerrieChicken: but I literally just say that

SwiftLikeTaylor: shush now Perrie, maybe next time you will think of something

PerriPerrieChicken: BUT I JUST SAID WE SHOULD SKYPE

CamzCabellos: calm down Perrie, no need to get salty

PerriPerrieChicken: I am so done with you all

Y/N/N: calm down Perrie, it's just a joke. Let's all go on Skype rn

I turned off my phone and went to the computer at my desk. Fortunately, I had two comfortable chairs and I put them next to eachother. I turned over to Melanie. "Come and sit here. You can chat with my mates as well." I gestured the chair and Melanie came and sat down. I logged on onto my Skype account and went to the groupchat on that. I clicked on the video call button and waited.

(A/N LMAO I deadass added like 7 chapters😅 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed hehe.)