26

*Melanie's POV*

I'm getting tired of keeping my feelings for Y/N to myself. I really want to confess to her but what if she says no? It would ruin the whole friendship. I don't want to risk that but these feelings that I hold are getting out of control. I can't help but to blush whenever Y/N is around me or if I think about her. And I don't want to lie but I slightly get jealous whenever Y/N is very close or flirty with other people. I know, stupid. I know she just messes around when she flirts with the others. You know what, maybe I should confess. I can't let these feelings pester me. But how should I confess? Maybe I should ask Ashley and Troye, they could help.

I make a separate group chat with me, Ashley and Troye for obvious reasons.

MelanieLBBH: um, are you guys online?

Halsey: yup and what's with the new groupchat?

Troyes'Nutella: and did you forget to add Y/N? One sec I'll add her.

MelanieLBBH: NO! DON'T ADD Y/N

Troyes'Nutella: ok jeez woman, calm yo tits😂

Halsey: why did u leave her out? Oof did she do something?

MelanieLBBH: Yes? No? Idk. Can you two come over, I'd prefer to talk about this verbally

Halsey: yeah sure

Troyes'Nutella: this better be worth, making me move my fat ass pfft

Halsey: troye stfu and get ur fat ass to Melanie's house

Troyes'Nutella: ok biatch keep ur hair on

After 20 minutes passed by, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I answered and watched the door open with Ashley and Troye enter my room. I smiled because they're finally here. "Your parents are really nice." Troy complimented. I chuckled lightly. "Thanks, I guess, but I didn't invite you over to compliment my parents." They chuckled and sat down next to me on my bed.

"I want to confess to Y/N." I let out. Ashley and Troye's eyes widened  and they looked at each other and back to me. "Are you being serious?" Ashley asked. I shyly nodded my head and heard then sqeaul like little children.
"Finally, I've been waiting for you hoes to get together." Troye cheered. I giggled and shook my head. "Ok so now that's been said, I need help with asking her out." I stated. There was a moment of silence until Ashley spoke up.

"I think you should be confident and shit. Just like her." Ashley suggested. I tilted my head slightly and furrowed my brows. "Can you be more specific?" I asked. Ashley thought for a second before answering.

"I don't know, why don't you show up to her house and when she answers, pin her to the wall and tell her how you feel, like in those clichè movies. It will leave her shook." I hummed to myself and thought about it.

I walked nervously to Y/N's house and was facing her front door. I tried to find the confidence I had in me and shook away my nerves. Confidence. I am confident. I knocked on the door and a smirk grew on my face as I heard the faint footsteps become louder. A second later, Y/N opened the door and cutely smiled and was about to greet me. I stopped her by gently yet roughly pushing her inside her house, kicked the door shut and pinned her against the wall. I inches my face closer to hers and I noticed a shade of pink pain itself on her cheeks.

"Woah..." Y/N breathed out, making me smirk smuggly as I looked at her beautiful brown orbs. She looked adorable as her eyes had a glint of confusion in her eyes.

"Y/N, I like you. I had since about a week after we became friends. I know it's a bit fast and usually I'm the shy one but I really like you. I know this may affect our friendship but I don't care. Do you, by any chance, want to go out?"

"No!"

(A/N sorry for not updating for like a billion years hehe. I was gonna but I had my phone taken off me cuz I'm a silly bitch lmao. Btw, I will be changing the chapter names to numbers because I'm not creative enough to think of titles. Plus, it'd be easier to remember. So if u see all the titles changed to numbers, just know it's because I'm a lazy shit yAy. Bai.)