20

"I think I'm going deaf." I joked as we stopped playing the instruments. The others chuckled and sat down. I sat next to Troye in the bed and Melanie and Ashley sat opposite us. "I feel bad for your neighbours." Melanie laughed out. I almost forgot about my neighbours to be honest. I was having too much fun to think about how they must be feeling. We all calmed down a bit, a moment of silence accompanying us. It was 6:35-ish. We attempted to make a song but all we ended up doing was making a ruckus. "I really wanted to make a song." Troye sighed out. "I'll help you make one but just us two alone. It would be easier to do so and I assume you guys have a different sound of music to eachother." I suggested. Their eyes all lit up in curiosity and excitement. "You can produce songs?" Ashley asked surprised. I nodded my head. "I helped my mates make a few songs for our music classes in school." I added. "That's so cool." Melanie complimented and I smiled.

We all went downstairs and sat in the living room. My parents joined not long after, making us all laugh and exposing me and all those usual parent antics.

"Oh my God really?!" Troye gasped out whilst the other two sat with their eyes widen. "It was an ACCIDENT!" I defended myself. "But you still got drunk and you were 14." Ashley added, clearly shocked. "I didn't mean to, it wasn't my fault." I crossed my arms and sat back, smiling lightly. I took a glance at my parents who were too busy laughing as they just exposed the time I accidentally got drunk. I gave them a dirty look, making everyone laugh even louder, making me eventually laugh a bit myself.

"Okay but how?" Melanie asked. "How what?" I replied. "How the hell did you get drunk?" She asked. I looked at my parents again, smiling at me as the waited for me to explain the story. I looked back at my three friends, their eyes never leaving me. I chuckled lightly and sat back. "So basically, my parent's mates were holding a party and I had to go because I wasn't allowed to stay home alone. I didn't mind because I knew I would've got bored and besides, they had a daughter my age so I was planning to chill with her."

"So we got to their house and for the first couple of hours I was chilling with their daughter but she got really tired and fell asleep. I went downstairs and sat down playing only phone. I got thirsty and looked for a drink. I saw a table filled with drinks and I took one because it looked like Apple juice. To conclude, it wasn't Apple juice." I explained. There was a moment of silence until they all busted out of laughter. "I can't believe you thought it was Apple juice." Ashley laughed out. I hurried my face into my hands and started to laugh. "I mean, it didn't taste that bad if I'm going to be honest." I honestly stated. "Wait, what type of drunk are you?" Troye asked. "I don't know, ask my parents." We all looked over to them as they prepared to answer.

"Y/N is really something when she's drunk." My Mum chuckled out. "At first she was going ballistic and jumping around like crazy, then she turned into a massive flirt - which was awkward considering that we were all adults and she was 14 - and then she became all sentimental and quiet." My Dad finished off. I blushed lightly and covered my face with a pillow. "I can't believe I flirted with a bunch of 25 year-olds." I laughed. "And don't forget when you texted your friends." My Mum added. My eye widen as I remembered the messages. "They were so lost it was so funny." I chuckled out. "I think I still have the messages. I pulled out my phone and started to look for them. "You won't be able to find messages that you sent from almost 2 years ago." Ashley added. "I know but I have screenshots so I just need to check my gallery." I answered.

"How did you guys react when you found out she was drunk?" Troye asked eagerly to my parents. I was still occupied with my phone but I was still listening. "We saw her drink like 10 cups. We stopped her before she could have another and pass out. To be honest, she has a strong stomach considering she first acted drunk on her 9th cup." My Dad said, impressed by my alcohol tolerance. I lifted my head and cocked my eyebrows whilst smiling like I was a boss - because I am. I looked back into my phone and kept searching.

"Oh my God I found them." I squealed. I texted only 2 of my friends when I was drunk and they were Ariana and Camila. I showed them the Camila messages first.

Y/N/N: YOOO WHAT UP CUTIEEE

CamzCabellos: um, are you okay Y/N?

Y/N/N: FINE NOW THAT I'M TALKING TO YOUR CUTE ASS

CamzCabellos:ur not okay mate u don't normally act like

Y/N/N: PEOPLE CHANGE SWEETIEEEEE

CamzCabellos: lmao are u drunk or sumfin?

Y/N/N: MAYBE A LIL BBES

CamzCabellos: omfg really? You should drink some water and rest. I don't want you getting hurt

Y/N/N: BUT I'M NOT TIRREDDDD

CamzCabellos: I love you and all but I can't handle a drunk Y/N. I can barely handle you when your sober

Y/N/N:AWWW YOU LOVE ME WE

CamzCabellos: goodnight Y/N

I then switched to the Ariana messages.

Y/N/N: AYEEEE WADDUP MY CUTE HOEEEEE

Aria's grenades: lmao HEYYYYY BITCH

Y/N/N: U ONE SEXY HOE YOU KNOW DAT?

Aria's grenades: what are with the compliments

Y/N/N: I MIGBT BE A LIL DRUNK BBES

Aria's grenades: oh my god really? I WANT TO GET DRUNK 2 BITCH

Y/N/N: I WOULD GIVE YOU SOME BUT I CAN'T WALK PROPEELY

Aria's grenades: nO FAIR

Y/N/N: MAYBE NEXT TIME DARLING

Aria's grenades: good cuz if you don't i will kill you

Y/N/N: OOOH ARI SOUNDS VERY HAWT WHEN INTIMIDATING

Aria's grenades: are u tryna get in these pants lmao?

Y/N/N: BITCH I DON'T NEED TO TRY I'M THEXY

Aria's grenades: go to bed child

Y/N/N: DOBT TEL ME WAT 2 DO WOMAN

Aria's grenades: DON'T CALL ME A WOMAN, BITCH

Y/N/N: I'M GOING 2 BED BAII BBES

Aria's grenades: lmao bye

"Wow, look at the contrast between the messages." Ashley laughed out, us joining right after. I checked the time and my eyes widened. "Woah guys, it's nearly 8. You need to go home before your parents start to worry." I stated. "Y/N is right. I'll drop you guys home. Y/N can join me if you want." My Mum suggested and I nodded.

We all - but my Dad - went into the car. We dropped Ashley first, then Troye and now we are dropping off Melanie. I don't understand why we were dropping her off last considering she lives the closest but I didn't mind. We arrived to her house. Before Melanie left the car, she turned around and gave me a hug. I was caught off guard at first but hugged back."Today was really fun. Thanks." Her grip went tighter and so did mine before I let go and gently pushed her off and chuckled. "Go before your parents go on a mad one." I joked which she laughed at. She went out of the car and ran to house. Her Mum opened the door and before she went inside, Melanie waved at me. I smiled and waved back as I watched the door close. I sat back into my seat and smiled widely.

When we got home, I went straight to my room, changed my clothes and went straight to bed. I fell asleep instantly as my head touched my soft pillow. Today was a very fun day. I smiled lightly.

(A/N lmao what a shit update. Baiii)