21

*2 weeks later*

"I can't be arsed for school." I complain to the others on the way to school. The others sighed in agreement. They still get bullied and that pisses me off. There were a few minor physical encounters but I was there to stop anything from getting worse.

It was Friday so it was last day of school for the week which was good.
"You guys want to go the park after school? It would be a fun way to start off the weekend." Troye suggested. "Yeah I'm down." Ashley agreed. Melanie and I nodded out heads and smiled.

We enter school and were greeted by our "favourite" classmates in the world. Rebecca and her associates. Not friends, associates. They're clearly only hanging out with her because they don't want to be bullied and Jamie is dating Rebecca so they'd obviously be together.

"Oh look, it's the little wannabe singers. Maybe at after school you could give us your autographs." Rebecca chuckled and her friends start to laugh too. "Oh look, it's the grade A slut and her little bitches. Maybe after school you could give us a few pointers on sucking dick, considering that's the only thing your good at." I shot out, making my friends laugh. I even noticed one of Rebecca's friends trying to suppress her smile, making me smirk.

Rebecca gasped and motioned her group to follow her as they exit. I turned over to my friends and started to chuckle along with them. "Well that's sorted." I added as we headed off to class. We had Music first so we were all a little excited.

We sat at our designated seats and waited for the class to start. I looked over to Melanie and she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and started tapping my fingers on the desk and looked towards the door, waiting for the teacher.

If I'm going to be honest, my feelings for Melanie has been constantly giving me butterflies. I find her extremely adorable and she looks so innocent and cute. I would tell her how I feel but I don't want to risk our friendship. She might not like me back and that would make things really awkward.

Mr Hanson finally came in and greeted us. He took register and started to begin his lesson.

"Okay guys, today I will be making you complete an assignment. You will all be put in pairs and will have to make a song. You will be performing in 2 weeks and it's worth 50% of your grade." Mr Hanson started off. "I will be assigning your partners so that there would be less time choosing them."

The whole class groaned lightly due to the fact of not being able to chose their partners. I really hope I get Mel, Ash or Troye. It'd be so much fun.

"Okay so the partners are going to be Ashely and Dua..." Mr Hanson started off. I glanced over to Ashley to see her reaction. She was blushing a lot and was smiling lightly. I looked over to the others to see Melanie looking confused and Troye grinning. Melanie and I shared a confused look and pushed our attention back to the teacher.

"...Troye and Melanie..." Mr Hanson continued. I was little upset that I didn't get to be working with my friends but curious of who I will be working with.

"...Y/N and Lauren..." Mr Hanson continued. I looked for Lauren and our eyes locked as she smiled at me. Woah. She's pretty as fuck. I smiled back and looked back at the teacher who finished of the rest of pairs.

"Okay now that you know your partners, you may sit with them and discuss your song ideas." Mr Hanson stated and sat back at his chair. Everyone got up and sat next to their partners. I walked to Lauren and sat next to her.

She was extremely beautiful. Her long black hair and her green eyes stood out the most from her appearance.

"So, got any ideas for the song?" I started off. She took out a book and started flipping through the pages. She stopped and showed me the page. It was lyrics for a song.

"I already wrote some of the lyrics. I wrote the choruses, pre-choruses and one verse. We can write the other verse and make an instrumental for the song and we would be finished." Her voice was soft yet raspy.

I skimmed through the lyrics and started to chuckle. I looked towards her and smiled. "Are you trying to turn someone on?" I joked. Lauren chuckled back a response. "What? My lyrics are THAT suggestive?" I smiled and put the book down.

"I can sort out the instrumental. Come over to my house and we can start working on everything there." Lauren cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, you sound eager for me to come to your house." She cockily added. I smiled and shook my head. "Don't flatter yourself mate. You should be excited that you are coming to my house. I'm perfect as you can see." I joked and we both chucked.

For the rest of the lesson we both talked and got to know eachother. We exchanged numbers and I sent her my address. Lauren is actually a very fun and chill person to hang out with. Plus she doesn't make a lot of sexual jokes. She's actually a very big dork. A very attractive one I must add.

The lesson ended and we migrated back to our friends. I waved Lauren goodbye and she smiled and waved back before talking to her group of friends.

*time skip to end of day cuz I'm a lazy fuck*

It was after school and we all started to head for the park.

"Ashley?" I started off. She looked towards me and motioned me to continue. "Is there something you would like to tell us?" I asked. A confused expression was planted on her face. "Regarding to your reaction when Sir partnered you with Dua." I explained. Her face started to go red and Troye started grinning again.

"W-well...uhh. T-the thing i-is that-" "She likes Dua." Troye interrupted Ashley who was blushing immensely. I started to laugh and Melanie and Troye started to laugh along. "I can't wait to tell her." I laughed out. "No don't!" Ashley quickly shouted. "Calm down Ash, it's not like she's gonna really tell her. Right Y/N?" Melanie questioned. I sighed and smile. "I won't tell her but I will help you guys get together." I added. Ashley gave me a death glare before smiling lightly to herself. "Awwww!" Mel, Troye and I sung before bursting out into laughter.

"So Y/N, how is it being partners with Lauren?" Melanie cutely asked. I smiled. "She's actually very fun to be with. I'm happy that we're partners. We already have most of the lyrics down. We just need to finish one verse and the instrumental, which wouldn't be that hard." I answered. They all smiled. "She's very pretty right?" Troye asked whilst grinning. I cocked my eyebrows and nodded. "Yeah she is." I confirmed.

*No-one's POV*

"Yeah she is." Y/N confirmed. Troye took a quick glance towards Melanie who gave Troye a dirty look. Y/N didn't notice their interactions. Ashley smiled at Melanie and looked back to Y/N and Troye. "So, would you date her if you had the chance?" Troye asked. Y/N chuckled lightly. "Are you okay Troye? Do you need meds?" Y/N joked. "Just answer the question." Troye snapped whilst still smiling. Y/N rolled her eyes. "I mean she's pretty and all but I wouldn't date her. Well I would but I don't have feelings for her." Y/N answered truthfully. "Oh okay. So if she asked you out right now would you accept?" Troye kept questioning. Y/N sighed, lightly annoyed. Ashley kept looking at Melanie, who was too anxious to know the answer.

The truth is, Melanie started to adapt feelings for Y/N ever since they first met in the the toilets. At first she thought it was because Y/N helped her but ever since they started hanging out, her feelings started to increase. Melanie told Ashley and Troye and they have constantly teased her ever since they found out, making Melanie regret telling them.

"No, I wouldn't go out with her." Y/N answered. Melanie blushed lightly and smiled. Troye and and Ashley shared glances and smiled and looked towards Melanie. Y/N was oblivious to their glances and urged them to hurry.

*Y/N POV*

"Quick guys, I wanna go in the park and play." I pleaded and started to pick up the speed of my walking. "Calm down Y/N, the park won't run away." Ashley mumbled lightly. I rolled my eyes at her and smiled.

(A/N sorry for the 10 years of waiting hehe)