6

"We should get out of the bathroom... kinda unhygienic." I said, causing us both to giggle. Melanie got herself off of me and I got up after. She unlocked the cubicle door and went to clean herself up, using the mirror. I followed her and sat on the counter waiting for her. "Thanks for helping me. I don't know how to repay you." Melanie said, while fixing her hair. "Well you can thank me by giving me a little tour of the school. This place is almost as big as Rebecca or whatever's ego." I replied, causing us both to laugh. "Okay then, let's go!" She said in a bubbly way, causing a smile to grow on my face. She showed me the whole school and it took almost the whole free period however, there was still one place left- the study hall. We were on our way to the study hall but was stopped by Rebecca and her little squad, with a couple of boys this time. "Oh hey Y/N! Why are you with her?" Rebecca said bitterly, indicating Melanie. "Oh, because she's-" "I'm g-giving her a t-tour of t-the school. Mrs Brooke t-told me to." Melanie cut me off. What? Why did she do that? "Awww, poor Y/N. Wanna have lunch with us later?" Rebecca asked. "Ummm, I'll think about it." I replied, knowing that I would never. "Ok, well see ya. Let's go guys." Finally, when we were alone again, I turned to Melanie. "Why did you do that? Why didn't you say that we were friends?" I asked Melanie. Her eyes, for some reason, lit up when I said the word "friends" and I just smiled. "We're friends? You're not playing a joke or anything?" She asked with hope in her voice. "Of course we are! I thought we acknowledged that in the bathroom." I said, causing us to giggle. After the free period, we went to our lessons, that we both had together, and talked a bit at lunch. We got to learn a bit about each other and had a lot of laughs. It was the end of school day and we both went our separate ways and went home. My packages had arrived so I decided to set them up in my room. After I was done, I just watched TV until I had to go to sleep. I slept happily knowing that my friendship with Melanie was going to be amazing.

(A/N ik this is bad and short but, so is the rest of my story😂😂😂anyways, this was like a little filler and I'll try to update more and it would be nice if you gave feedback😊btw 100+views!?Like tf?)