29

"Y/N?" A male voice cut through Melanie's words. The voice sounded familiar. I turned around to see my old friend Justin. My eyes widened and I felt myself smile immediately. I ran over to Justin and hugged him tightly, him hugging back right after.

"Woah, calm down Y/N. I need to breathe." He joked. I smiled.

"Shut the fuck up you loser. We haven't seen each other in ages." I mumbled into his chest. He chuckled and I let go off him immediately, still smiling of course.

Wow, I can't believe it. It's been like 4 years since I've last seen Justin since he moved to Canada. He changed a lot. Puberty hit him like a truck. And he dyed his hair blond. I almost couldn't recognise him.

I looked over back to Melanie who had a confused look. She looks so adorable and quickly rushed back to her, dragging Justin with me.

"Ok Melanie, this is Justin, my old friend. Justin, this is Melanie." I introduced. Justin gave a friendly smile to Melanie and she replied with a small, shy smile.

"Oh, what we're you going to tell me?" I asked, remembering that Melanie wanted to tell me something. She started to blush and shook her head.

"I'll tell you next time." She answered. I cocked my brow and shook my head and smiled. I looked back at Justin.

"You bitch, you could've texted me or the others." I started jokingly. Justin shyly turned his head before looking back.

"I forgot. Don't act like you have never forgotten something in your life. You even forgot your own birthday you lost case." He answered.

"Hey hey hey, don't turn this on me." I really missed this idiot. Now that he's here, he can help me with this Melanie situation.

"Listen, we really need to catch up." I stated. Justin nodded his head.

"That'd be cool. And you can invite Melanie. I could get to know her better as well." Justin added. I smiled and looked back at Melanie who just blushed.

"We should also invite Ashley and Troye. They're cool people and I think you would like them too." I offered.

"Cool. Can't wait to meet them. I should get going, I'll text you later." Justin said and he left to wherever he was going.

My attention was back at Melanie who looked so out of it.

"Uh, Melanie? You alright?" I asked, slightly shaking her a bit. Melanie jumped and shyly smiled.

"Y-yeah, I'm good." She answered. "So, who's Justin? Like how do you know each other?" Melanie asked with a tone that sounds... different? I don't know, must be my mind fucking with me.

"Ah Justin, that idiot. We're friends. We met since I was like 8. We were both still in the UK and he moved to Canada when he was like 14 or something. Don't know why he's in New York though. I should've asked but oh well." I chuckled lightly and Melanie smiled. We started walking out of the park slowly but still talked about Justin on the way.

"You two seem close. Did you guys have anything, um, special between you two?" Melanie shyly asked with the same tone as before. I ignored it again. Instead I laughed lightly.

"You know, a lot of people thought we dated but no, we didn't. And we won't ever will, and that's a fact." I answered, giggling a bit. Melanie furrowed her brows. Oh my God she's so cute like can she not try to kill me with her adorbalness?

"Why not?" She asked, sounding curious and relieved. I shyly smiled.

"I don't think I have the right to tell you that. But I'm sure once you get to know him, you will clearly understand." I answered. Melanie just nodded her head. Many thoughts were in her head. Mainly about Y/N and Justin being together and how other people thought they were dating.

It slightly disappoints Melanie that she couldn't confess but now Justin has entered the picture. What if they have feelings for each other? And they confess? They've known each other longer so it won't be a surprise if Y/N said yes. Oh God. But she said they would never date and they never dated, and Melanie had to no choice but to believe her. She'll try to confess later, when she knows Justin isn't a potential threat.

*time skip to evening cuz yes*

(Melanie and you are at your own respective homes if any of u r confused lmao)

"So, how'd it go?" My Mum asked. I looked at her with a confused expression.

"How did what go?" I asked

"The confession you idiot. Didn't you tell Melanie you had feelings for her?" She answered me. My eyes widened as I realised that my real intention of meeting Melanie didn't happen. Oh fuckity fuck. How could my dumbass forget? My Mum read my expressions and just shook her head.

"Yep, definitely your father's daughter." She stated.

"Hey!" My Dad shouted as he pulled a fake hurt expression. My Mum just laughed and shook her head.

"What? You ARE forgetful." My Mum defended herself.

"This isn't about me being forgetful, this is about our daughter being an idiot." Now it was my turn to pull a fake hurt expression.

"I'm sorry. I just forgot because I met Justin again in like years." I told them.

"Well you need to tell her before she gets taken." My Dad stated. I sighed.

"I will, I will. Soon, I promise." I reassured.

"Ok good, because you two would be the cutest couple I've known." My Mum squealed. I pulled a disgusted face.

"Please don't ever do that again. Ever. Like what the flip was that?" I giggled.

I stood up and started walking to my room, after bidding my parents a good night of course. I did my normal nightly routine and fell straight to bed and went to sleep.

(Before you go "jUsTiN u fUcKiNg cOcKbLoCk" give him a chance😂 or don't, low-key wanna see u guys reactions lmao. Sorry for the slow updates but I'm a busy person)