10

"If I were Ashley and Troye, where would I be?" I thought out loud. "The music room." Melanie answered quite quickly. "How do you know?" I asked, looking towards her. "I texted them" she answered whilst gesturing her phone. "Oh crap, Melanie with the brains and shit." I added, grabbing Melanie's wrist and started running to the music room. Melanie softly giggled behind me which made a smile grow on my face. "Can you let go of my wrist, it hurts." Melanie whined. "Oh shit, sorry mate." I let go of her hands and we made our way to the music room.

We saw Ashley and Troye sitting next to eachother, talking amongst themselves whilst writing stuff in their books. Melanie and I sat opposite Troye and Ashley and couldn't stop smiling. "Why are you guys so smiley today?" Troye asked, amused by our behaviour. "Well, little Y/N/N over here had a little tantrum over some TV show that doesn't air in America." Melanie replied, trying to contain her laughter. "Well if you watched a weeks worth of Hollyoaks, then you would understand how important that show is." I defended myself. They shook their heads whilst trying not to laugh. "I'm not joking. We can catch up with this week's episodes after school and then you'll understand why I love Hollyoaks." I added, trying not to smile myself. "Will there be food?" Troye asked. "Of course there's gonna be food. That's a dumb question." I replied. "I'm coming just to see your parents again." Melanie added, making me smile a bit. "I'm going to ask my parents first." Ashley added whilst texting her parents. The others did the same and I waited for their responses. "My parents said 'yes'." Ashley said. "Same" Melanie and Troye added. "Then it's settled." I added, feeling quite excited.

"What were you guys doing here?" I asked. "Well, we wanna be singers when we are slightly older so we write songs together." Troye replied. "Really? Me too. I have some songs too." Melanie added, smiling lightly. "My mates from the UK wanna be singers too, heh. I mean, they definitely have them vocals cuz DAMN." I added. "Do you want to be a singer?" Troye asked. "Nah, I'd rather be best friends with them. Can't be bothered with the fame and shit." I replied. I looked at the time on my phone. "We should start heading to class." I added whilst getting up. We headed off to Maths and sat next to eachother. Half of the lesson went by and I was so bored. I looked over to Troye and Ashley and could sense that they felt the same as me. I looked over to Melanie and she glanced over to me. I gave her a small smile and she gave one back. I looked back to the front of the class, smiling even more. I don't know why, but the thought of Melanie's existence makes me happy.

Maths finally finished and we headed off to our second lesson, which is ICT. We entered the room and sat next to eachother and started messing around. Melanie, Ashley and Troye were talking amongst themselves and I just admired them silently. I find it amusing seeing my friends look so happy and relaxed. "Why are you so quiet?" Troye asked me, the other two smiling in agreement. "I just find you guys amusing." I blatantly said, causing them three to blush. 10 minutes passed and the teacher still hasn't arrived yet. "If the teacher doesn't come in the next 5 minutes, then we can legally leave." A random student said. Some of the class laughed but to be honest, the joke wasn't really funny and overused.

"I'm bored." Troye sighed. "The world doesn't revolve around you." Melanie added but sighed after. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought of what I could do. An idea popped up and I stood up and opened my bag. Why haven't I thought of this before? I search my bag, looking for the things I need. "What are you doing?" Melanie asked. " You'll see." I answered. I kept looking through my bag in search for what I'm looking for. Where are they? I'm pretty sure I left them in here. "What are you looking for?" Ashley asked. "You'll see." I answered again. I finally found the things and pulled them out. A tie, fake moustache and a pointer. I put the tie and moustache on and the others laughed. I started to walk to the front. "Y/N, come back." Melanie said whilst lauhing with the others. I smiled and walked to the front of the class. I had some of the class' attention. "Hey hoes!" I shouted, making the class look towards me and laugh. "I'm going to be teaching- " "Sorry for being late-" I was cut off by, I assume, the teacher. "I-uhhh-sorry sir, I was just helping you teach." I said whilst walking to my seat and taking of the tie and moustache, trying not to laugh. "Thanks?" The teacher replied, smiling at my behaviour. "I can't believe you just done that." Troye laughed, Melanie and Ashley joining after. I smiled and put my stuff in my bag and focused towards the front.

Mr Williams, the IT teacher, introduced himself and started to teach the lesson. He was a very chill teacher and actually cared for the students. The lesson went by fast, due to the lack of teachers at the start of the lesson, and it was break. Break consisted of us four just talking about whatever and pulling jokes and laughing. The day flew by quick and before we knew it, it was last period. I wasn't really focused in the lesson and my mind lingered off to other things, such as my old mates. I wondered what they're doing right now? Hehe, probably something boring because I'm not there. I smiled and mentally noted to talk to them as soon as I seize the opportunity to do so. For now, however, it is time to focus on whatever the teacher was saying. I looked back at the teacher as he explained the structure of an atom. I honestly can't be asked for this.