25

*2 weeks later*

Today was the day we had to present our songs to the class. We finished the whole song in a week and 4 days and started practicing ever since we completed. Not going to lie, our song is pretty amazing.

I was heading to school with Troye, Mel and Ash -like always- discussing about our songs.

"How did you manage to complete the song with your crush, Ashley?" Troye teased. She started to blush and proceeded to punch Troye in the arm.

"Can you shut the fuck up? She might be near and I don't want her to know I like her." Ashley quickly let out.

"Impossible, Troye could never shut the fuck up." I stated, earning a giggle from Melanie and Ashley.

"Wow, I thought we were in this together." Troye fake cried. I chuckled.

"Sorry babes, but I needed to say what we were all thinking." I defended. The three chuckled and we continued talking about random shit until we entered the school. We walked to our Music class, since it was our first lesson, and sat down in our seats. We still had time before school actually starts, so we continued talking. In the middle of our conversation, Lauren came over and tapped on my shoulder. She smiled at the others and looked back at me whilst sitting on the seat next to me.

"Can't believe we're going to be performing today." Lauren let out excitedly. I smiled.

"I know. Can't wait to get this done with." I replied. Lauren scoffed at me.

"You sound like you don't want to perform with me." She crossed her arms, making me roll my eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that, I just don't normally sing infront of people. Especially a song that is all flirty and shit." I defended.

"Flirty?" Troye asked. Lauren and I faced him and nodded.

"Whose pants are you tryna get into?" Ashley joked. I scrunched my nose and Lauren laughed.

"Just 'cause it's flirty, doesn't mean I, personally, want to get in someone's pants." I answered.

"Hey! What do you mean by 'personally'?" Lauren asked.

"Girly, I know you have a crush on my babes Camila." I answered. Lauren opened her mouth to speak but couldn't think of anything to say. She started to blush and smile shyly.

"Oh my days. Lauren, you haven't even met the girl and you like her." I laughed out as the others chuckled. She lightly punched my arm.

"Don't act like you never had a crush." Lauren defended. I rolled my eyes.

"Well my crushes tend to be on people that I actually met in real life." I retorted.

"Oh, so do you have a crush right now?" Troye asked eagerly. Ashley and Melanie exchanged glances and looked back at me. Troye started to grin and Lauren smiled at me, waiting for an answer. I felt Melanie's eyes on me but I avoided her contact. I let out a confident smile before answering.

"Yes."

The others looked at eachother and then back at me. Melanie started to fiddle with her fingers again.

"Who?" Lauren asked.

I am not going to tell them I like Melanie. What if she doesn't like me back? That will make everything awkward.

"Prefer not to say." I answered. The Lauren, Ashley and Troye groaned in annoyance whilst Melanie's attention was still on me.

"Well, can you give us a hint?" Troye asked.

"I don't know, can I?" I joked. Troye rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Is your crush male or female?" He asked. I scoffed.

"Are you deadass going to interrogate me for clues?" I asked before laughing lightly. Troye tried to suppress his smile and his gaze was still on me.

"Just answer the question." He stated. I rolled my eyes and sunk onto my seat a bit.

"Female. My crush is a girl." I answered. Their eyes widened and smiles appeared on their faces.

"Is she in this classroom right now?" Ashley asked. All attention was back on me. I inhaled loudly and softly exhaled.

"Yes. Now no more questions." I answered and sat properly onto my seat. They all started to scan around the class, I assume to see who I might be implying that I like. Minutes passed by and the teacher came in. Everyone sat in their normal seats and waited for his instructions.

"Okay class, as you all know, today is the day we will be presenting our songs. Since we have a double period, we will be able to hear all of the songs. Let's start." Mr Hanson started.

So far, all the songs presented were great. I obviously enjoyed Melanie and Troye's and Ashley and Dua's songs. They sounded amazing. All the other students were alright compared to them and I'm not even being biased.

"Ok lastly, Y/N and Lauren, you're up." Mr Hanson stated. Lauren and I exchanged glances before standing infront of the class. We set up the keyboard and I started to play a few keys to check the volume. I looked over to Lauren and smiled, signalling that I'm ready. She smiled back and gestured me to start. (BTW this keyboard is one of those keyboards with those little pad thingies. Lmao idk what it's called)

(This the song you and Lauren sing. You do Marian Hill's part and Lauren does her part obviously hehe. Btw, Marian Hill consists of 2 people, the guy doing the piano thing and the singer. You do both of their parts cuz ur a multi-talented hoe, yAs)

We finished the song and the class applauded. Lauren and I smiled at each other and sat back down in our seats.

"Well that was an amazing song. You girls defiantly pass." Mr Hanson complimented. I mentally cheered when he mentioned that we passed.

"Since you all did well, you guys a free to talk amongst yourselves for the rest of the period." He added.

Mel, Ash, Troye, Lauren and I sat next to eachother and talked for the rest of the period about random stuff.

(A/N gUyS Bubbline bloody KISSED and they're CANNON. Ik i'm a billion years late but still. Not tryna scare u guys or whatever but I kinda regret making this story heh. I should've made it like a one shot book but my arse thought it was a good idea to have a full proper story. Dw I'll finish the book but it might be slow cuz I'm not necessarily motivated. Lmao sorry)