7

I woke up to hearing an Angel singing 'Girls/Girls/Boys' and reluctantly shut it off, wanting to hear more of Beebos' singing. I took a quick shower and got ready for school and headed downstairs for some breakfast. I had all the time in the world so I took my time and checked if I had everything. "Did I get any homework? More importantly, do I care?" I mumbled, smiling whilst exiting the door. It took around 10 minutes to arrive at school and I kept my eye out for Melanie. I couldn't find her, however, so I went into my first lesson, to check if Melanie was there but she wasn't. The bell ran, signalling for students to go to lessons but I was already sitting in my seat, next to where Melanie would normally sit. "Hmm, she's probably absent." I thought and just waited for the lesson to start. I had English first, which I didn't mind because I was very good at it. As students finally settled down into their seats, the classroom door swung open and in came a "substitute" teacher, who oddly looked familiar. "Hey class, your normal teacher and I have swapped schools for a while so I'm taking over. My name is Mrs West." She said. My eyes widened and a smirk grew on my face. Mrs West was my old English teacher back in the UK and seeing her here made me extremely happy. I had a great bond with all of my previous teachers and I was hoping that she would still remember me. Being the weird child I am, I coughed like a maniac, hoping to grab her attention, which I did. "Oh my, Y/N! You go here now? What a fortunate coincidence." Mrs West said joyfully, as she looked at me. "Wait, you know eachother?" Stacey, who is one of Rebeccas' bitches, asked. "Yeah, she was my English teacher back in the UK. Wait, why are you in America teaching us? Shouldn't you be helping kids with GCSEs and that?" I asked. "Mrs Brooke had told me to teach you guys what we learn in the UK. So I'm going to teach you about 'An Inspector Calls'(A/N it's actually an interesting play😂). Y/N, I assume your going to be an expert of this." "Mate, that play is tattooed in my brain because of you, not that I'm complaining. Oooh, are we going to watch the play?" I asked eagerly. "Yes but you already know what happens so don't spoil this." "Pffft, as of I would spend my oxygen to explain what happens to the Birling family." I replied, causing everyone in the room to laugh at my connection with the teacher. As mentioned before, Mrs West had put on the BBC version of 'An Inspector Calls' and we watched it for the full lesson. I still wished that Melanie was here and her presence lingered through my mind.

The morning went by very fast and it was now third period, my free period. I didn't know what to do so I just decided to venture the school. As I were minding my business, I accidently bumped into two other students. They both were very attractive and seemed like cool people. "Ummm sorry." The boy with very curly hair and ocean blue eyes quickly said. Next to him was a girl with blue hair and her cheekbones were sharp and just amazing. "It's okay. My fault for not looking at where I was heading to. To be honest, I wasn't really heading towards anywhere." I assured them, causing them to smile. "You guys seem cool so you wanna hang out?" I asked casually. "Really? Uhh okay my name is Troye and she's Ashley." Troye said very excitedly. "You can call me Halsey. Ashley sounds so basic and I don't like anything basic. I don't know why am chilling with Troye tho." Halsey grinned, as Troye was busy being offended. I was just laughing. "Hmmm, savage. I like you." I smirked back. "Thanks, I like me too." Halsey replied. "Wow, how modest of you." Troye said sarcastically. We all then laughed. "By the way, I'm Y/N." Us three hung out all day and just chat about random shit. It was the end of the day an we found out that we live close together. We decided to walk home together. Everything was all good until Rebecca and her little bitches decided to cause some trouble. "Hey Y/N! Want us to drop you off?" "Nah I'm good thanks." I replied. "Why are you hanging out with these fags?" I gasped at her rude words. "Leave us alone, or you'll regret it." Ashley spoke up with venom in her voice. "What are you going to do, kiss me?" Rebecca barked back. "Eh, as if I'd wanna kiss you." Ashley replied, causing Troye and I to smile. "Whatever, we're going." And with that, they left. "Finally. They can suck my non-existent dick." I said, causing the two of them to agree. "Well I'm going home. See ya guys tomorrow." I said before exchanging numbers. I went home and repeated the same process as yesterday. "Oh my days I forgot to get Melanie's number!" I randomly thought. "I'll get it tomorrow." I mentally replied. With that thought in mind, I fell asleep.