"Wait a second. Lydia?" she looks up into his eyes. "What are you doing here?" He asks quietly right a before the bedroom door creaks open. The two both turn their heads towards it in curiosity.

"Stiles?" A female voice calls. She sounds panicked. Stiles doesn't hesitate to connect that voice to Katherine's. He tries to look past the door from his spot on the bed to see if he can see her. He can't due to the hall being pitch black.

"Hang on." Stiles says while going to stand up.

"Stiles, where are you going?" Lydia asks but gets no answer in response as Stiles is too occupied trying to get to the one person on his mind.

"Just go back to sleep." The strawberry blonde tells him in desperation. She grabs onto his arm and tries to pull him back down on the mattress but he pulls his arm out of her grasp.

"Stiles!" Katherine yells frantically. Lydia looks up at the boy.

"Just don't worry about it." She tells him. Stiles ignores her.

"Please, Stiles, help me." Katherine whimpers. Stiles takes a step or two towards the door.

"Just go back to sleep, Stiles." Lydia says.

"Help me!" Katherine pleads and this time he doesn't hesitate to cross over to the door.

"Stiles, please." Lydia pleads as he opens the door an inch or two winder; fighting whatever's trying to have him keep the door closed.

"Stiles, where are you?" Katherine cries. The boys' heartbeat quickens while he opens the door wider; revealing the completely black hall he saw from his spot on the bed a few minutes ago.

"Don't, Stiles. Don't!" Lydia begs, trying desperately to warn him.

"It's Katherine, I have to help her." Stiles answers, his voice almost monotone. He walks out the door and all goes quiet; Katherine's cries becoming echoes.

He walks through, ending up in a deserted field with the Nemeton placed a few feet in front of him. He overlooks it as he searches the dark field for the girl he's indescribably worried about.

"Katherine!?" He yells aloud.

"Stiles." A whisper answers from behind him. Stiles whips around only to face Katherine. A hallucination. His lips part in shock and his eyes widen as he looks over her wispy figure. She places her cold hand gently on his cheek and despite the icy feeling, he melts under the hallucinations touch. She leans into him as he does the same with no hesitation, his heart rate speeding up every time she inches in closer. The hallucination places her lips close to his ear.

"Wake up." She says

His eyes flash open to the birds chirping and sunlight pouring into his room. Mr. Stilinski opens the door looking over at his son who's still making sense of his dream.