We headed towards Chloe's hotel and we weren't surprised by the luxury there.
Alix welcomed us and I figured that thanks to my legendary clumsiness AND lateness, we were the last ones to arrive.
We entered the room and there they were. Our entire class.
~~~~~~~~~some talks later~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, the main reason for inviting all of you guys here is, A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE!!!! " Alix finally announced.
Ah, that explains the smug look on her face.
Btw, this was the FIRST time I saw Alix in an other dress.

(Her eyes are NOT green in the show!!!)

Everyone except me cheered. I know that look Alix had on her face and I was having a very bad feeling about this shit.
"Soooooo, first dare!!!! Alya, truth or dare?" Alix asked.
"Girl, you know me! DARE!" Alya over confidently smirked.
"I dare you to..... Kiss Nino." She continued.
Ok. That was expected.
Alya did not blush at all. But my poor brother Nino did. Al just grabbed his face by her hand and pulled him in a passionate kiss.
Moments later, they broke the kiss.
"Alrighty, Marinette, T Or D?" Alya asked referring to me.
"T-Truth" I stammered for the first time in like ages.
"Ok, Marinette, reveal your biggest secret EVER."
She pretty much thinks that crushing on Adrien is my biggest secret but.
.
.
.
.
There was a secret FAR bigger then that.
I panicked. Even though we had defeated Hawkmoth a week ago, me and Chat still didn't reveal and this is how the big reveal would go!?  I don't wanna lie to them and I don't know what to do!!!!!
So I took a deep breath and calmed myself.
I looked into my purse and surprisingly saw Tikki approving?!  Maybe she thinks that since hawkmoth had been defeated its ok to reveal my identity.
I nodded and stood up.
Taking deep breaths, I muttered up the courage to reveal.
"Guys, promise me that you won't freak out and that you won't tell this to ANYONE! K?" They all nodded, even Chloe for some reason.
"Ok, so I don't know how to put it but, I'm Ladybug." I said sheepishly.

"WHAT!?" They all said in unison

"WHAT!?" They all said in unison. And I kept making that weird face. And much to my surprise, everyone laughed.

"Come on Marinette! You gotta be kidding me right! I didn't know you were good at making jokes!" Alya laughed. Okay, that reaction was unexpected. Who would believe anyone on such a big secret? Unless, you've got solid proof.

"Hey! Guess what! TIKKI, SPOTS ON!" I shouted.

(This is soooooo cool and, credits to the artist!!!)
"So, you may not believe Marinette. But, do you guys believe Ladybug?" I smiled at them.
Everyone gasped and let's just say, Adrien gasped a bit too dramatically.
And he BLUSHED as well. I never made him blush! Ladybug did! Woo hoo!

I detransformed and looked at everyone's shocked faces and couldn't help but giggle at it.
"Close your mouths Al and Adrien, you'll catch flies!" I laughed.
And this time, I was far more confident. Being Ladybug gave me a good confidence and I loved it!

Everyone recovered from the sudden shock and then, as expected, I was rained down by tons of questions.

"So awesome! When did you become Ladybug?"( When I was like 13, Juleka)
"Can I post this on my blog?" (NO Alya!)
"Dudinette, I NEED to film you!" (I'm not an actress Nino)
"Can't believe Maritrash is Ladybug!" (Seriously Chloe?)
"Aren't you too clumsy to be Ladybug?" (Seriously Sabrina?)
"You are soooooo flexible! Will you join my sport team?" (We'll see about that Alix)
"What else can you do?" (A lot, Max)
"Can you use your Lucky Charm?" (Well, duh! Nathanael!)
"Do you know who Cat Noir is?" (Nope. Mylene)
"How fast can you run? Can you beat me?" (You bet, Kim)
"How strong are you?" (You haven't seen me fighting, Ivan)
"Who is that cute adorable thing floating there?" (Oh, I'll introduce you to Tikki, Rose.)
"Y-You're L-L-Lad-d-dybu-g?" (Adrien, I didn't know you were THAT oblivious...)

"Ok, quiet, everyone!" I half shouted. Whitening everyone.
"Please, guys, don't freak out!" I say.
They all nod and I continue on.
And then, Alya whispered something in my ear.
"So, obviously, you know I'm Rena Rouge. Right?"
I look at her in a 'duh' look. And she was about to say something but I quitened her.
"Guys, this is Tikki and she is a-" I was cut off.
"Kwami" Tikki finished my sentence.
"Hi, I am a kwami, and I grant powers to my holder. I'm the kwami of creation and possess the power to create anything of the utmost importance at the right time. I enter into the earings or Miraculous, and grant powers." She finishes.
Everyone, except Alix, awwed at the kwami.
"Tikki is always with me and she is really cute, and optimistic. She helps me in gaining my confidence while being Ladybug and also has a sweet tooth. Here!" I say, feeding cookies to my Tikki.
"So, on with the game?" I say.

Author's note.
Howdy ma' Bugheads?!

This was like getting very long for me, so I left it and if you want a part two, comment it.
Also, I really want to know if you are liking my story or not. So if you like it, then hit that star button down there and if you don't, please tell me where I went wrong and what can I do to improve it.
Thankyou.
Xoxo
Bug out!

[I hate myself for writing this xD]
-Pearl 2021