Chapter 35: Ending this game

Start from the beginning

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

After that I text Taylor, saying I couldn't stay at her place. I didn't want to say to much because otherwise she would've know I lied.

_________________________________________

"Hey." I said as I entered her car.

"Hey." she said and pulled me in for a kiss. Again, her hands trailed down to the tattoo, wanting to feed.

I slapped her hands away. "What did I told you about feeding?"

She sighed. "Only when you let me." she said like a little child.

"Good girl." I said and kissed her again. "You can feed at home." I said to which she smiled. She started the engine and started driving. Her right hand took my left hand and our fingers were intertwined. I looked outside when she was driving. Suddenly my phone rang. "Hey Taylor, what's up?" I said and knew Elizabeth was listening and watching me.

"Why can't you stay over tonight?"

I put the phone onto my chest and tilted my head back into the car seat, trying to come up with something logical. "I just don't feel well." I said after awhile.

"Oh, what's wrong?"

Of course she had to be a great friend. "Just a headache, don't worry. But I'll see you tomorrow." I said, trying to end the phone call here, mainly because we were at Elizabeth's house, right now Elizabeth had turned her body and was looking at me which kinda made me nervous.

"Kylie, what's going on? I can hear something's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong." I said and looked at Elizabeth, she was just looking at me. I placed my phone onto my chest and kissed her again. I pulled away after awhile because I had to answer Taylor, but Elizabeth didn't stop there, she kissed my neck and explored everywhere with her tongue. "I'll see you tomorrow Taylor."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." she said and hung up.

"Finally." I said and lounged myself at Elizabeth. I wrapped my arms around her neck while she had wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

"We need to get out of this car." she said in between kisses. She pulled away and got out and so did I. I walked around the car and kissed her again when I was in front of her. While we were kissing, I felt she was leading me somewhere. Once we didn't walk anymore, I opened my eyes and saw we were in her bedroom. She started to undress me and I let her, I knew she needed to feed.

When we were both naked, she pushed me onto her bed and climbed on top of me. The look in her eyes was passionate and hungry and I was happy to give her what she needed. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me, that's when she layed her naked body on mine. She went to lay between my legs and started grinding. At first it was a slow pace while we could easily kiss each other, but after awhile the pace sped up and the pushes were stronger. We didn't kiss anymore, but our mouths were close to each other.

I felt Elizabeth's hand make it's way down and once it reached it's destination I moaned so loud. She rubbed her hand against my center before finally sliding two finger in. She pushed fast and hard, my head tilted backwards which gave her the perfect opportunity to kiss my neck. She explored everywhere until she stopped at my soft spot to lick and suck on it.

"Oh God..." I breathed heavily, feeling myself close. I dug my nails into Elizabeth's back, she knew I was close and kissed her way down. Before I had came, she replaced her fingers with her tongue and started licking me down there. "Oh Elizabeth..." I breathed out and pushed my hips up against her tongue, wanting much more from her. She inserted her tongue even deeper and started massaging my breast roughly and that's when I came.

She licked me clean and kissed her way back up to my lips. I was still breathing heavily. "Wow." I panted and still had my eyes closed, trying to calm down.

"I love you so much." she said and caressed my face. I opened my eyes and smiled at her, that's the one thing I didn't say back to her. For some reason I couldn't, but Elizabeth didn't make a big issue out of it, she told me she wanted me to be ready to say it which I kinda think is cute and very sweet.

I took her hand and put it onto the tattoo and that's when I felt her feeding. I could also see it in her eyes when she was feeding, the color would be different, instead of green it would be some kind of purple. I smiled when I saw her enjoying this, it didn't harm me so I didn't mind giving her some energy once in a while.

Suddenly she fell down next to me, I looked at her and saw her bleeding a lot. I looked back up and that's when I saw Taylor with a gun. "Now she's gone... forever."