"I wouldn't trust him, no, but you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton answers. We go quiet and share glances with one another before the clinic door creaks open; the bell above the door ringing upon the guests arrival. Deaton walks out to see who it is.

"I'm looking for Lydia." I hear someone say. We all exchange looks once again. I look over at Scott who nods curtly before walking with Lydia to the door that leads to the lobby.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"I need your help," Ethan says and I quickly walk up behind her.

"Help with what?" I ask, getting protective of her. Stiles walks up behind me in a protective manner as well.

"Stopping my brother and Kali..." He trails off. He was looking at Lydia but now his eyes move to me. For what?

"From killing Derek." He finishes and my face goes slack. Everyone's eyes go to me.

Stiles presses down on the gas pedal making the jeep fly down the dark trail that will lead us to the Nemeton. I lean forward in my seat to look at the sky through the windshield.

"Stiles." I say. He slightly leans forward to look at what I'm reffering to. A lightening bolt shoots across the sky followed by a crack of lightening. I flinch and fall back into the seat at the same time Stiles does. His foot presses down on the gas. I pull my phone out and go through my contacts hurriedly. I scroll to Derek's name and call him immediately. I need to get rid of the pit in my stomach. One ring. Two rings. He answers on the third ring.

"Katherine?" He asks in what sounds to be relief.

"Derek I just--I just wanted to tell you to be careful." I answer quietly.

"I will, but I'm not worried about myself." He says. Of course he isn't.

"Well, I'm worried about you and I don't want to end up hearing that you're dea-" He cuts me off.

"I'm worried about you." He says and I chuckle.

"I know that you're going after the parents and if something goes wrong you have to act fast. Call for me and I"ll be there. I don't need you getting hurt." He explains and my face heats up.

"I'll be fine. I'm with Stiles." I tell him.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" He says.

"Yep." I answer before he hangs up quickly. My smile slowly fades. I turn off my phone and set it on my lap. Stiles quickly glances over at me.

"So...Derek." He says and I look over at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You and Derek." He answers. It's no secret that I care about Derek because I do, but the only person on my mind is Stiles. It has always been Stiles.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask in ammusement.

"No, never mind." He says.