"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott chokes out.

"We passed it. There's--there's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." Stiles explains while all three of them step out of the tubs. You know how when cat's get wet it shows how small they are? Yeah, that's the opposite for Stiles. I snap out of it before anyone catches me staring.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott says while looking at me.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles adds on.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison explains. A look of realization passes over Scott.

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott tells her and Allison's lips part in shock.

"We can find it." Scott tells us. Lydia and I look at each other. They don't realize how long they've been gone. Allison, Stiles, and Scott know something's wrong just by our expressions.

"What?" Allison asks while hugging herself.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac points out.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asks.

"sixteen hours." I answer and their eyes widen.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asks in disbelief.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton states.

"No, Dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles tells Scott before sitting on the rim of the tub. I walk back into the room with three warm towels, one for Allison and one for Stiles. Scott said he was fine but I grabbed him one anyway. I walk over to Allison and hand her the towel, she smiles a toothless smile and I return the gesture.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott answers.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asks while looking around the room. I walk up to Stiles and hand him the towel, he takes it while grazing my hand. I slightly shiver just by the touch. I grab his wet towel and throw it on the counter before taking my place in the middle of Scott and Stiles, where I normally feel comfortable.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asks. Allison is sitting next to him and it low-key kind of bothers me.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott answers before glancing at me and Stiles.

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Allison says.

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton explains.

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asks.